RECAP: Friday Night Ops - Episode 50

Discussion in 'Friday Night Ops' started by Luperza, Nov 7, 2013.

1. Luperza Community Manager

[IMG]

Do note the date change for PS2FNO this week. Blame Luperza for being out of office on Friday. FOR SHAME! :p
    • Host: Margaret "Luperza" Krohn
    • [5:00 PM] Intro: Welcome to the show and all that jazz!
    • [5:05 PM] Play Test: We are joining the PTS Nightly Playtest from 5-6PM PST! Join Lueprza's platoon for fun times and of course ultimate PTS domination!
    • [6:00 PM] Contest Time: You submitted your drawings of the scariest faction specific thing you can think of and now the winners per faction have been selected for the Living Dead Bundles codes!
    • [6:30 PM] Developer Q&A: Ask your questions and get some answers! If you can't make it, Tweet your question to #PS2FNO on Twitter or post them in this thread!
    Don't forget to redeem your "EQNVEHICLEDECAL" code!!

Where:

When: 11/07/2013 5PM - 7PM PDT
    Server: PTS
    Don't forget to use our hashtag #PS2FNO and follow us on Twitter @PlanetSide2, and @PurrfectStorm

If you want to know what Friday Night Ops is or how you can be a part of it, go here!
    • Up x 1
  2. bodmans

NOOOOO, I NEED MORE TIME! school's a bjtch, and I haven't had that much time to complete my reaper...
    • Up x 1
  3. DeadliestMoon

I most likely won't make it tonight so I'd like to ask, "What is the plan for the balance passes?"
  4. blueangleofdeath

I'll be there. I spend more time on PTS then on live right now. What faction will you be? Time to get my second screen ready for fun.
  5. bodmans

Submitted my entry in a pm to you
  6. Kaale

[IMG]F
    Freddy TR.....Dont know if there's enough Red for TR may not be obvious enough.
    • Up x 1
  7. Jac70

I was there, got myself on camera for a few secs :cool: Large encounter at The Crown.

I will say though after 50 FNO's, it's time TwitchTV sorted out their system. Every video I watch on that thing buffers constantly. It's a total PITA trying to watch content.
  8. bodmans

[IMG]
    im not satisfied with the body, but I only had the head and blade finished when I heard FNO in 3 hours...
  9. Hoki

Episode 50 is 60fps, first time I've seen one this fast. Are the all 60fps?
  10. Luperza Community Manager

Yeah, they have been 60fps for awhile. :)
    • Up x 1