RECAP: Friday Night Ops - Episode 48

Discussion in 'Friday Night Ops' started by Luperza, Oct 8, 2013.

1. Luperza Community Manager

I will update the main post to have a time-stamp so you don't have to search, but I understand...Not many people liked this for some reason. It was actually a really cool setup!

The problem was they didn't multistream on our Twitch, so viewership was lower due to that. ;)

(Also, LA traffic...OMG. Haha. I left at 2PM and did not get to their studio until 6PM. :( )
    • Up x 1
  2. Rockit

Even though you had modified the Twitch page information where to go :rolleyes: I guess if you ever remote it again you are going to need a bright flashing font overlaying the entire page so people actually read it. Even Clegg went over and posted the new link but alas it didn't even help. FNO does need more shake 'n bake like you tried though. Keep trying to keep it fresh if you can.
  3. Irathi

Although having watched the first couple of hours over again I think this FNO was better than what people are giving you credit for. It was just different and not so much about planetside, but if you are interested in more than just PS2 it was fine. Guess that's the problem people had about it since they expected another 2hr talk about planetside.

idk, the timestamp would certainly help so that people knew where to find what they want. Add a stamp for the gameplay when you are in the studio and add one for the News Talk Live. The rest of the 20 hrs is pretty much random stuff going on with neither you nor PS2 :p
    • Up x 1
  4. Luperza Community Manager

Appreciated. :)

The only part I expected people to watch was the PlanetSide 2 stuff with Todd. (Not the News Talk Live since that was not PS2 related really. :) )