RECAP: Friday Night Ops - Episode 48

Discussion in 'Friday Night Ops' started by Luperza, Oct 8, 2013.

1. Luperza Community Manager

[IMG]

This week on Friday Night Ops:
    • Host: Margaret "Luperza" Krohn
    • [01:49:00] PS2FNO Goes on a Field Trip: We're headed to LA to meet up with Todd Roy at the 1337 Lounge. Auraxians! Prepare to infiltrate and train these newbies on the ways of FPS on a massive scale!!!
    Don't forget to redeem your "EQNVEHICLEDECAL" code!!

Where:

When: 10/11/2013 5PM - 7PM PDT
    Server: TBD before each segment
    Don't forget to use our hashtag #PS2FNO and follow us on Twitter @PlanetSide2, and @PurrfectStorm

If you want to know what Friday Night Ops is or how you can be a part of it, go here!
    • Up x 2
  2. Blarg20011

Ooooo an infantry weapon Q&A. I hope you have prepared yourself for what we all know this will bring.
  3. Kalee-J

I approve of this meme image. :D
  4. Luperza Community Manager

UPDATE! We're going on a field trip!! Who's in? ;)
    • Up x 2
  5. blueangleofdeath

I AM!! Load up the galaxies everybody!! :)
    • Up x 1
  6. NinjaTurtle

What devs do you have on taking questions this week if any?
  7. dirtYbird

Todd's been practicing but will still need his medic posse by his side if he plays.
    • Up x 1
  8. MrMurdok

What...The...Hell.
  9. Blarg20011

Indeed, I would have far rather had a weapon design Q&A.
  10. MrMurdok

I would have rather had a Q&A session on "Why is the spawntube ambient noise 'hummmm' and not 'himmmm'."
    • Up x 2
  11. Blarg20011

Well, back in the good old days, it was himmmm, but then FOR NO REASON!!!! they nerfed it to a boring, trite, and overused hummmmm. Worst decision they have ever made, I stopped playing for weeks, still can't believe they would do something like that.
  12. blueangleofdeath

I would have like a QA session much more then this "field trip" any day.
  13. NinjaTurtle

This was a disappointing show. Would much prefer dev Q&A, outfit spotlights, dev play session etc
  14. Rockit

I stopped watching FNO because it was getting too routine but the past couple shows shaken things up a bit and they need to continue doing that. Last night would have been fine if Maggie would have gotten there on time but I think she underestimated LA traffic just a tad lol. Maybe next she goes there wait until they can coordinate getting some folks in their PC room and cast those guys playing as a squad or something like that. But anyway good job on the news show afterwards Maggie, you were a trooper for sticking around for that and didn't disappoint.
  15. blueangleofdeath

I would like to call this episode Friday Night Flops. I don't even think there was 60 views compared to almost 1000 views. So sad.
  16. Rockit

1000? You mean when they ran over their timeslot and got the LoL players waiting for the world championship? I never see much more than maybe 100-200 on FNO and it's always the same people talking about the same things. Maggie was late due to traffic, simple as that and stuff happens but if they keep beating the same old drum like they have in the past they might as well just cancel the show due to lack of interest. It is getting hardly worth her and SOE's time and effort to put the show on as it has been.
  17. Luperza Community Manager

We'll have the devs on again. Don't worry. :)
    • Up x 3
  18. DeadliestMoon

Then why don't you bring more people in to watch FNO?
  19. John_Aitc

I think this should be the Friday that is never talked about again. The episode count should jump from #47 to #49 with no mention of where #48 went. FNO is "appointment TV" for me. This made me sad.
    • Up x 1
  20. Irathi

Yeah not the best FNO. I tried to navigate the recap (24 hrs long!?), but I couldn't figure out where anything interesting regarding PS2 came up.. I did stumble upon 10 minutes of spiderman and race talk at about 3:54:00 and onwards, that was strange. And the voman at the start is aparently very interested in showcasing her boobs.

Idk, this FNO had very little interesting in it.

Although it was not your fault Luperza, so we still love ya.

Looking forward to the next FNO.
    • Up x 1