RECAP: Friday Night Ops - Episode 44

Discussion in 'Friday Night Ops' started by Luperza, Sep 13, 2013.

1. Luperza Community Manager

< Insert Funny Photo/Comic Related to PS2 :p >
    This week on Friday Night Ops:
    Don't forget to redeem your "EQNVEHICLEDECAL" code!!

Where:

When: 09/13/2013 5PM - 7PM PDT
    Server: Connery
    Don't forget to use our hashtag #PS2FNO and follow us on Twitter @PlanetSide2, and @PurrfectStorm

If you want to know what Friday Night Ops is or how you can be a part of it, go here!
    • Up x 3
  2. blueangleofdeath

Sweet! I can't wait for it to start. Could you do a show Taylor in the future? She is super funny.
    • Up x 2
  3. Blarg20011

Soooo... does that mean we get nexus soon?
  4. Luperza Community Manager

She'll be in Episode 46. :)

We're currently working on optimization and performance, but after that's finish, we'll continue work on The Nexus. :)
    • Up x 3
  5. Blarg20011

I know, more power to you on that, I'm far more excited about optimization than Nexus, I was just wondering because you mentioned that the next community clash (or something like it) would be on the Nexus, which would imply that it is close to being complete.
    • Up x 1
  6. Luperza Community Manager

Allowing them to use the area does not imply that it is close to being complete. :)

It is, however, allowing us to get some testing done in the area so we can think about areas that need revisions.
    • Up x 2
  7. AndyTB

Who is going to be using the Nexus, TXR v NNG? :D
  8. blueangleofdeath

I was watching and at the end you said she was going to be on 46 and my ears perked up. lol. That's going to be a crazy show. I'm looking forward to watching that one, uh not that I'm not looking forward to show 45 lol.
    • Up x 1
  9. sparkomatic

I have to say that I have played a few F2P MMO games and you guys are the most responsive and open I have encountered so far. :)
    • Up x 1
  10. Blarg20011

You tease you.
  11. Nonorf

No recap for this FNO ? :'(
  12. [HH]Mered4

I'd also like to remind our devs to not be afraid to reply to some of our more angry rants with logical facts. PR team be damned.

I can be persuaded by facts.....as any other aspiring inventor is....

And as a loyal Planetside fan.....please....give me a carrot.....

:eek: :cool:
  13. Luperza Community Manager

Recap is up. ;) [I'm trying to avoid working on days off. Haha, so you had to wait until Monday. You still love me right? :p ]
    • Up x 3
  14. blueangleofdeath

It's a great show everybody!!

Maggie you don't need to work on your days off, that's reserved for fun time! I still love you ;P
    • Up x 1
  15. Nonorf

Ahah yes sure ! It's gonna be hard to wait now that i am used to watch it on sunday ;)
    • Up x 1
  16. Luperza Community Manager

Oh, you can always go to the PlanetSide 2 Twitch past broadcasts and find the latest episode and watch it if I don't have it up for you in time. :) http://www.twitch.tv/planetside2/profile/ pastBroadcasts
    • Up x 2
  17. DOESTHECODESTILLWORK

Does the code still work?
    • Up x 1
  18. John_Aitc

Ginger + Vanu = more evil than you can handle
  19. Luperza Community Manager

The EQNVEHICLEDECAL should work. If it doesn't, let me know.

She has blonde hair, not red. :p
  20. NinjaTurtle

Looked ginger to me :( So pretty :oops: