RECAP: Friday Night Ops - Episode 38

Discussion in 'Friday Night Ops' started by Luperza, Jul 19, 2013.

1. Elrobochanco

GOKU contains some previously main GOON players. But both of those outfits were release day outfits. Neither is born from another, or made of primarily people from the other. They covered our history just fine on FNO.

That said it would be cool to have more outfit stuff in the stats site that could track players/outfits over time in a more high level way. Mattherson is a crazy server that's home to some heavy hitters and a decently interesting history of events in inter outfit relations. Sadly there is no good way for players to see that sort of history aside from word of mouth, and relaying that sort of info usually spirals out of control into threads that need to be locked.
  2. GlennBeckistan

GOKU has been around since launch, but we picked up a decent number after the GOON schism. I'd say we're about 50/50 always-purple and former-blue.
  3. morvaint

Trol absolutely ruined that FNO, I was looking forward to seeing GOKU but all I saw was the camera being focused on Lasher shenanigans
  4. Xae

That was GOKU.
  5. LGhost1904

Great episode, it went real smooth and was very entertaining.

I liked the discussion/opinions from Aetrion and Hamma about implants & P2W, would be nice to have him featured again. The GOKU outfit was enjoyable to watch as well as their commentary and humor, lol at the joining requirements. I also enjoyed the second cam from Hamma as he seems to be good with using it and finding good angles, I would definitely like to see it again in future episodes although just a tad larger and perhaps in the top right corner. Finally, Luperza's commentary was awesome throughout the whole show but especially during gameplay, focusing on one base and providing insight about it is a nice touch.
  6. HEAT

Why do people think the lasher is shenanegans? If you have 40 people with lashers they become disco ball shooting spam machines of death.
  7. Krios Ahzek

Obviously this wasn't GOKU, I mean, we weren't spamming scythes and ZOE maxes.
  8. Kalee-J

GINYU FORCE RULES

(and I'm not even in Goku)
  9. Negator

10. PS2Freak

@Aetrion - You could cover your bed with something, really unprofessional, not thought through setting. not nice to look at. not present you in best light. you could move your camera at bookshelfs it were better, i mean you look adult... you should know. it almost as bad as if there were open wc door at background.. its stream, a little bit attention and respect to watchers pls.
  11. ZephyrBurst

It's his room and he'll have whatever he wants in it, as messy or as clean as he wants. Don't look if you don't like.