RECAP: Friday Night Ops - Episode 38

Discussion in 'Friday Night Ops' started by Luperza, Jul 19, 2013.

1. dirtynub

Eat the mayo Goku
    • Up x 1
  2. DoctorStrangelove

GINYU FORCE RULES #HASHTAGS
    • Up x 1
  3. Zsinjeh

GINYU FORCE RULES!
    • Up x 1
  4. Luperza Community Manager

See....I know this reference, but I am wondering how this ties into tonight's episode. :p
  5. Torok

that armor really suits a VS Max heh
    • Up x 3
  6. blueangleofdeath

Was wondering the same thing lol.
  7. shackers

Not on Briggs?
    As one of many who canceled work to put on a show (fighting TROL) I thank you

-shackers-
  8. VanuLabs

GINYU FORCE RULES #SCIENCE
    • Up x 2
  9. Luperza Community Manager

They did not respond to me in time. :( Y'all are rescheduled for another night. It'll give you more time to setup. It seemed your rep was happy about that. I thanked him gratefully for volunteering to cover for this Friday though! <3
  10. WatchTHIS86

特戦隊!特戦隊!特戦隊!
  11. NightHawk043

I cancelled sleeping last night to fight for TROL :(
  12. ZephyrBurst

It doesn't, but you'll soon understand.
  13. Yasa

Lol Trol late for things as usual.
  14. NightHawk043

Actually we sent a tentative yes back in response within 30 minutes, and a full confirmation within 2 hours. We even got acknowledgements of the confirmations. The problem on this one definitely wasn't at our end.

Oh well, we made good use of the op time :p
    Got to run around killing **** as a lvl1 again. So many lvl1's with lashers.
    • Up x 1
  15. Luperza Community Manager

Recap is up. :)
  16. blueangleofdeath

If you missed it live don't miss it again. There are a ton of cool things during the show and some funny ones..right Luperza? ;)
    • Up x 1
  17. Luperza Community Manager

Yeah for sure! That was a pretty entertaining show. Haha. Lots of good discussions and giggles. :)
  18. blueangleofdeath

Thank you for the extra 30 mins. It was well worth it. I'm already excited to see what you have planned for next weeks show.
    • Up x 1
  19. Elrobochanco

It's too bad the stream didn't capture the large fight over ceres before it got to the outfit segment. BWC really brought the heat, and they didn't get any airtime.
  20. sladuog

Aren't VS GOKU the remnants of NC GOON after AdmiralSnuggles caused a turdstorm by spoilering/c4ing a MAX crash vs TE at the end of an alert or something then kicking everyone from the outfit?

I don't remember.

As a community rep, Luperza should possibly know about the outfits and a little of their history, especially since GOON were from SA and on Mattherson, probably the most in-tent-sieve server.

And one additional idea is to make the timestamps of the different video sections available. Call me entitled but I dislike having to skip about in a video looking for a specific segment.
    • Up x 1