RECAP: Friday Night Ops - Episode 31

Discussion in 'Friday Night Ops' started by Luperza, May 6, 2013.

1. Knarfis

Love the Cat pictures. How true that a cat acts just like us in Planetside 2 with all of our "needs" and whatnot. Whatever I might be paying attention to at the moment my cat does the same thing.

Knarfis
    • Up x 1
  2. TheHalo1Pistol

Hmm... looks like I have to say it: IT'S OVER 9000!
    • Up x 1
  3. MrPokealot

KITTENS YESSS THIS GAME IS AWESOME.

Also I'm looking forward to seeing some Tree Death stats! Woo :D
    • Up x 1
  4. Luperza Community Manager

Wasn't able to get those yet, but still looking into getting a list of stats for the month. Maybe we'll show them on the next episode. :D
    • Up x 2
  5. Beerai

I don't understand the reasoning that all the devs give for originally deciding against dedicated gunners. They say that the person who pulled the tank has put all this money into the tank but then needs another person to use it, making them feel cheated. By that reasoning, don't the Harasser and Liberator (sort of; it has that nose gun) also then cheat a person out of their money? They also require a dedicated gunner to make it useful (or in the Harasser's case, have any use). I'd argue that the success of the Harasser should be evidence that people WANT to spend money on something even if they won't be able to use the guns themselves. I know plenty of people with amazing Harassers and Liberators who love just piloting the thing and letting their gunners get the points.
  6. ZephyrBurst

Hey Kris Roberts...

I've got a Hello Kitty themed debit card. :]
  7. Luperza Community Manager

Recap is up if you missed the live show. Hope you all enjoyed it. :)
  8. Czuuk

If you don't, I'll shoot you myself. :p
  9. Saemi74

Never seen TrollenHunt in such a trolly mood. Keep it up :)