RECAP: Friday Night Ops - Episode 30

Discussion in 'Friday Night Ops' started by Luperza, Apr 29, 2013.

1. Luperza Community Manager

UPDATE!

Adam Clegg will be joining us tonight as the co-host. :)
  2. Radec594

Any chance you guys can quickly show the latest versions of MAX abilities (if any) as a last minute thing? :3
  3. Luperza Community Manager

Maybe, not sure if they are finalized, but we'll see if our Dev build is up. :)
    • Up x 1
  4. Cougarbrit

I know how to counter your heinous plans, don't you worry.
    • Up x 1
  5. NonameFTW

NC Jesters and Re4pers were quite disappointet that we weren't invited. So we just thought.. Well lets visit them.

It was night but the Sky was bright. Full of tracer ammunition.

It was fun.
  6. Tiedemann

We just did what you said so it's all on you ;)

Of course we'll kill them even if they want to sit in a corner with their teddy bears and cuddle.
  7. dragondrop

It was a lot of fun indeed. Definitely worth staying up late :D
  8. TigraXL

Thanks to 01WG, RSG, JETR and CTAF for supporting AOTR in this event! I hope every participator did enjoy the action :)
    • Up x 1
  9. Cougarbrit

I fell asleep before the FNO ); stupid lack of sleep.
  10. RIctavius

kisses
  11. JudgeDeath

Thank you to all that joined and made it possible !
  12. Czuuk

Another great episode. And crush H4TZ in the ratings. Well played.
  13. Speijker

It looked awe-inspiring. Regret to have missed it...
  14. Mudroc

Just wanted to say I love this week's episode of FNO. Also wanted to make a comment, Around 1:09:00 someone had asked about the spinning drop pods. Clegger said it was a bug to be fixed, I just wanted to say that I think the spinning pod is awesome!. I thought it was intentional and it was a rifleing SCI-FI mechanic for the pods inorder to be more accurate and land in their LZ. I also wanted to mention about the original bug since beta where the drop pod's movement while falling wasn't as responsive and the fix was to spam ASDW inorder to move the drop pod before it spawned. This spin actually fixed that bug.

Anyway I hope you don't remove the spinning pod. I look forward to next week FNO.