RECAP: Friday Night Ops - Episode 28

Discussion in 'Friday Night Ops' started by Luperza, Apr 19, 2013.

1. Luperza Community Manager

This week on Friday Night Ops:
    • Hosts: Jimmy Whisenhunt as always and a new guest host, Travis DeSpain, since I'm out of the country on a business trip! You guys and gals will love Travis. He's a great guy and recently transferred to the weapons design team from the level design team. :D
    • Nanite Ned Video: You all requested it. We're providing it. :)
    • Outfit Spotlight: [TRAF] Terran Republic Assault Force on Waterson
    • Sneak Peeks: Interview with PlanetSide 2 Producer Ryan Wells
    Where:

When: 04/19/2013 5PM - 7PM PDT
    Server: Waterson
    Don't forget to use our hashtag #ps2fno and follow us on Twitter @Planetside2, @PurrfectStorm and @Jimmywhis

If you want to know what Friday Night Ops is or how you can be a part of it, go to here!
    • Up x 4
  2. RiseOtalic

Going to be a fun night =)
  3. Ash87

So, no content preview?
  4. Luperza Community Manager

Nothing was approved that I know of, but you never know. If they do get something approved last minute, they'll be sure to showcase it! <3
    • Up x 3
  5. Ash87

Cheers, thank you for the timely response.
  6. vincent-

Oh goodie waterson I'll be sure to look for them in my crosshairs.
  7. Ripshaft

Haha will be interesting to see what's in store with nanite ned, should be another solid show.
  8. Hypest

I wish that Luperza and Jimmy would host the command centers too.
  9. Jeralamo

4 hosts is a bit much;)
  10. disky00

No way. FNO is great, but Matt and Tramell seem like they have a lot of fun and I enjoy watching CC because of it.
    • Up x 1
  11. Hypest

:D
    All right... Of course i meant instead of Higby and TRay.
  12. Luperza Community Manager

For sure. Make sure they know the might of the Vanu. ;)
    • Up x 1
  13. UmbraUrsa

Hmm... the Vanu may not be able to show them our full might as we will be exterminating our most dire enemy! SNOW!!!!
    • Up x 1
  14. D-Spirith

Cant wait for the streaM!
    • Up x 1
  15. Nerfley

I wish TRAF the best of luck tonight. Y'all are gonna get one heck of fight.
    • Up x 1
  16. LGhost1904

No kidding... I don't know what their numbers are but they're going against two outfits tonight. I know my outfit should bring at least 2 platoons and the other one is regarded as a high pop outfit
  17. Terran537

Does Travis happen to be from Spain? (De = Of in Spanish, and Spain is kind of obvious.)
  18. -Synapse-

Woohoo! It's very loud in HA chat ATM.
    Can't wait!
  19. Palidan01

Hey all you gamers out there, paladin01 with GameRForge NC Waterson! we are gonna be running In the Op's tonight if your interested in running with us let me know, teamspeak info is in the sig, I will be streaming also so check it out if you would like to, we look forward to the support of all our comrades, and good luck to the Opposing forces. we wish you luck and may fortune smile upon you.....all the way to death! LONG LIVE THE NC!
  20. -Synapse-

GG all. Very fun night.
    • Up x 1