RECAP: Friday Night Ops - Episode 24

Discussion in 'Friday Night Ops' started by Luperza, Mar 19, 2013.

1. Luperza Community Manager

This week on Friday Night Ops:
    • Hosted by @JimmyWhis and @Arclegger. @PurrfectStorm will be at PAX East. (If you're in the area, stop by the NVidia or Intel booth and say, "Hi!", take a photo and get your questions answered! Don't have a ticket to PAX East? Join us for our off-site fan meet and greet and if you're 21+, you can have a drink on us!)
    • Event Recap: GamePocalypse Wounded Warrior Event and Major League Gaming Dallas
    • Outfit Spotlight: Pink Fairies (Helios)
    • Sneak Peeks: Interview with John Roy, Associate Art Director, at Sony Online Entertainment on PlanetSide 2. He primarily creates the massive terrain height field mesh for continents in our game and occasionally makes environmental props. He was largely responsible for Esamir and Amerish in terms of direction and palette for the land, textures, ground flora and sky (not placement of those assets though). What are you waiting for? Go tweet your questions!! Don't forget to use our hashtag #PS2FNO!! Tweet your questions by March 20th, 2013 at 2PM PST.
    Where:

When: 03/22/2013 5PM - 7PM PST
    Server: Helios
    Don't forget to use our hashtag #ps2fno and follow us on Twitter @Planetside2, @Arclegger, @PurrfectStorm and @Jimmywhis

If you want to know what Friday Night Ops is or how you can be a part of it, go to here!
  2. DistantPower

Good to see this back, after all the MLG excitement. Just one tiny thing...I don't think Genudine exists anymore. Wasn't it merged with Helios?
  3. Luperza Community Manager

Lawl, I knew that too! Ugh, I need more coffee. Haha. Thanks! Fixed.
  4. DeeX

Luperza so hawt
    • Up x 1
  5. MrG4F

Also, the link for Pink Fairies doesn't work. I think its because it goes back to the Genudine outfit forums. It tells me I don't have access, even though I'm logged in.
  6. Chimpa

• Up x 1
  7. mlane16

W00t ^_^. Also, I have to double check this, with RadarX, to get his ok (*), but I started a petition for smedley to make it a company benchmark goal to profit so much from PS2 or SOE, that the SOE can afford over the years to buy everyone who works on Planetside 2, offical Planetside 2 developer hoodies. This was due to a suggestion of one of the donators to the event made while in chat to Luperza that the company should get everyone in the company hoodies. (It came up because people were going crazy and excited over the hoodie raffle--everyone wanted the hoodie) (*) Officially, you not allowed to post petitions only websites or polls to SOE without approval, but it would still be funny to mention. ^_^
  8. Excellentz

Good to see Helios and our long-time Genudine foe get some love from FNOPS! See you guys out there! In case any of you want to come fight in our server-wide event, check out http://forums.station.sony.com/ps2/...ination-on-amerish-friday-7pm-9pm-pst.106447/

There are events put together every Friday that our server and major outfits cross-faction compete in. Last week it was Amerish (battle for Raven Landing and Ascent), the week before it was Esamir. This week is VIP assassinations on Esamir. We are going to be assigning 1 VIP per faction, self selected. All outfits among the faction will try and defend this VIP.

If you would like to participate check out that forum. =ADK= is always looking for more brothers-in-arms to join the great gaming community it is. Feel free to suit up alongside us for the event, even if you are wanting to just come over for only the event. Our policy is always very open door until you shut yourself out. Check out our website at www.ADKGamers.com if you are interested (we have forums as well discussing it).

Can't wait to duke it out with the VS this time, hopefully they can get a better attendance at this event since they are featured!
    • Up x 1
  9. ShadowAquilaX

Mom! I'm gona be on TV! I mean FNO! woohooo!!!! The only show I ever watch is FNO. But when Game of Throwns is back, FNO will definitely have some competition. YEAH! Helios! I mean Heliodine! For Science!!! Can you tell I'm excited?!:D
    • Up x 2
  10. Luperza Community Manager

Changed the date and time for the Q&A deadline.

Please, Tweet your questions by March 20th, 2013 at 2PM PST. Thanks!!
  11. StrikerKOJ

If we asked a question here, and not on twitter, would it count?

Or do I have to ask that question on twitter?
  12. MrG4F

Way ahead of you Excellentz. We are planning on mentioning the Assassination event during FNO and have been listing all the events on reddit.com/r/heliodine
    • Up x 1
  13. FLYNN82

PREPARE FOR THE DEATH RACE...
    • Up x 1
  14. reddragons

:)Hai Luperza. Looking forward to having you with PINK this Friday!:D
  15. Puppypants

More Emoticons next time Red! :mad:
  16. Luperza Community Manager

Unfortunately, I won't be hosting since I'll be at PAX East, but I'll be watching and chatting on Twitch. :)
  17. bodmans

great, looking forward to see the new ep

also dont forget about the :eek:

this should totally be a new decal
  18. Littledood

19. Luperza Community Manager

Hope you all had fun with Arclegger and Jimmy last Friday! I know all of us watching live from Boston enjoyed the show!

The recap is up for those who missed it or for those that want to check it out again. ;)