RECAP: Friday Night Ops - Episode 22

Discussion in 'Friday Night Ops' started by Luperza, Feb 25, 2013.

1. Cirevam

Put him in a Galaxy and let's see what happens.

And I'm looking forward to seeing the VR room. Finally, no more weapon testing in the warpgate...
    • Up x 3
  2. Lakora

Awesome, well guess I'm not getting any sleep tomorrow. xD Now if only we could convince you guys n gals to have it at EU friendly times that would be even better. Understandable that you can't but still can always wish eh?
    • Up x 2
  3. BlackKobra77

ROFL! That Zergfit? They let anyone on these days. AACE will show you how the NC stops a zerg in its tracks. ;D

I give you props though, at least a SolTech Vanu outfit wasn't selected. XD
  4. the pestimist

yay someone NC bias :)
  5. Rockit

Any word on showing demos of ES AV (Striker, Phoenix and Lancer)? I thought last week or maybe the one before Jimmy said something about possibly being able to show them to us.
  6. TheHalo1Pistol

Hey Kobra, remember that time my SolTech Vanu outfit ran over your air zerg with galaxies? V404/PLOX.
  7. Luperza Community Manager

You'll get to see the new rocket launchers soon (TM). I actually have another video coming out that will explain them a bit more so be sure to subscribe to our YouTube page!
    • Up x 2
  8. Luperza Community Manager

Quick update! You can all start sending in your questions for next week's Sneak Peek with Alex Hoffman, Associate Programmer, at Sony Online Entertainment on PlanetSide 2. He primarily works on XP and Marketplace Systems in C++. He also worked on developer tools that we use internally. What are you waiting for? Go tweet your questions!! Don't forget to use our hashtag #PS2FNO!! (Tweet your questions by March 5th, 2013 at 3PM PST. )
    • Up x 1
  9. Rockit

Should be some good fun tonight. Welcome to the East Coast.
  10. Unknighted

Looking forward to the VR training room :D
  11. Rockit

12. Rockit

Hey Buzz
  13. Kalee-J

Hamburgers and WOOTbeer....the VR training area :D
  14. Cowabunga

Looking forward to the episode guys. 2 am in denmark and I just made coffee :)
    Hope the see some faction rocket launchers!
  15. Being@RT

Good show, VR training looked good (keeping in mind that wasn't the latest snapshot) and the level design question time was awesome. New continent sounds great and I just generally got more faith in the game now, for all aspects.
  16. Luperza Community Manager

Updated the post with the RECAP! :)
    • Up x 2
  17. Gary

Was my last FNO i get to watch live :( managed all of them upto now! Unfortunately getting work for Saturday mornings starting next week and being based in the UK makes a 4am bed time not possible!

I will be tuning in the following day but its just not the same! Also thanks for answering a few of my questions!
  18. NanoBitSplit

Quite a good FNO, especially the VR training area preview. Was disappointed by the absence of Clegg (attempting to) fly something.

The QA girl with the leather jacket is mai new waifu.
  19. tdawgz

Why is everyone in the QA so awkward and uncomfortable...
  20. ArcKnight

where can I download that music cuz I want it