RECAP: Friday Night Ops - Episode 21

Discussion in 'Friday Night Ops' started by Luperza, Feb 18, 2013.

1. Deringer

• Up x 2
  2. AmayaGlass

We at the VDRS were hardly dancing around, you weren't in our outfit chat. About eight outfits were working together, all the leaders staying in contact with each other in order to keep people on all fronts actively fighting. There were orders every second that we managed to complete the mass majority of times do to our cooperation. Things only started falling apart when 20+ Reavers and 10+ Libs started filling the sky. At one point, I'm pretty sure there where more HE rockets in the air then oxygen...
  3. ({x})Kyoji

Was a lot of fun. I want to personally thank all the VS outfits that participated. Might be the last time the VS can push up and out with all the new NC and TR outfits joining Waterson the VS are going to need to kick it up a notch.
    • Up x 1
  4. Saemi74

Just finished the show, pretty hilarious. Def want to see more of Tyrell and VS. Don´t understand though your comment that PS2 doesn´t have any P vs E component, I always thought those red and blue guys were just computer controlled AI on easy mode, they die soooo fast.
    • Up x 1
  5. Czuuk

I thought we did pretty well there at the end part. I apologize we couldn't get there sooner. I had to take a nap. Seriously, sometimes I don't think DVS can tell their *** from their elbow. But once you get a few Mad Tea Parties on sight, they always seem to show up some how...