RECAP: Friday Night Ops - Episode 21

Discussion in 'Friday Night Ops' started by Luperza, Feb 18, 2013.

1. Luperza Community Manager

I can make this happen. =P Hehe.
    • Up x 4
  2. DevilJade

Pump action shotgun / ES rocket launcher content session incoming? :D
  3. Sharpe

I like the interviews. Keep them up!

Must be a "egh..." moment for the interviewee but it's cool to see the folks behind the curtain.

We need moar T.Ray on FNO btw!

Goodluck Sentinels
    • Up x 1
  4. Rhumald

Ask Matt why so many things slip through into the cash shop, like camo's with the wrong image (Esamir Ice is a good example) and more recently the animations for the VS and NC's new SMGs not having been implemented (they look exactly like the dev build you showed us last week).
  5. Steasy

Where's the fight at SENT?
  6. Sarmane

Main fight will be on Indar.
  7. GImofoJoe

What can we say? The spandex....it's...ir...resistable.
  8. GImofoJoe

me along with all TR and NC.
  9. Luperza Community Manager

Hope you enjoyed the show! Updated it with the RECAP! Also, we delivered on the TRay. ;) I know y'all were asking for more TRay.

Again, thank you to Sentinels, the SOE Customer Service team, TRay and everyone who watched!
    • Up x 1
  10. the pestimist

thanks for the show:) I watched it live.
  11. InMedeasRage

VS kept the dream alive. ~27% of the population + Angry Old Man Vanu => Half the territories at one point or another. Great stuff.
  12. [¢]DaPope

It was a great night, if you have any questions about the Sentinels in general or Reapers (Sentinels Air) stop by and ask! :D

http://sents.enjin.com/
  13. Blackoth

really liking the addition of the music!
  14. Nepau

Was fun to watch. BTW Your welcome to play with RagingPrimates anytime your on Connery, just give one of us a tell :p
    • Up x 1
  15. AmayaGlass

We in the VDRS did our best supporting, kicking *** at Peris and then moving on to the NC front to push back DVS... with limited success. For Vanu's sake guys, do you have enough Reavers? I think the corporations may of over produced...
  16. Cowabunga

Very Nice episode - I'm glad you guys liked my "side cart" idea for the flash :D
  17. Obscura

Thanks to jimmy and luperza for giving us sentinels an opportunity to be in the spotlight this week! The episode was amazing, and the ops on waterson you covered was even better! thanks again!
  18. Duvenel

I know some of you don't have time to watch the entire FNO stream or are only interested in certain parts(myself included). So I thought I'd go through last night's stream and give you all some timestamps so you can skip to bits the bits you want to watch. The time stamps might be a little off from where it might be best to have them, but I tried to make it as accurate as possible without watching almost 3 hours of video.

5:20 Intro, Upcoming info overview
    9:40 Blooper Reel
    11:50 Beginning of Outfit Spotlight and various questions asked and answered(upcoming features and all that jazz mixed in with some questions to the outfits)
    1:00:37 Outfit Challenge - Infiltrator ATV Attack
    1:35:00 CS(Customer Service) Interview Segment(lots of fun stuffs to learn about the CS, also find out why PS2 be hatin' on dinosaurs)
    1:54:30 Some QA with TRay about arts stuffs(Includes some news on Player StudiO). Hilarity ensues when TRay does some voice overs. Just a note I'd give all my pennies to have a TRay voice over.
    1:58:50 Mentioning the GamePocalypse Wounded Warrior Event - Video After the QA session with TRay
    2:37:00 Wounded Warrior Event Video
    2:42:00 Closing Comments

Happy watching :)
    • Up x 2
  19. Usepi

Probably would have done better if your members were not off running around dancing. ;)
  20. the pestimist

when tray went on everyone was shocked and typed alot in the chat lagging me out lol.