RECAP: Friday Night Ops - Episode 19

Discussion in 'Friday Night Ops' started by Luperza, Feb 6, 2013.

1. FeFiFoFum

What is stopping you?
    • Up x 1
  2. Skiptis

Owh. Thanks for being honest about that at least, greatly appreciated.

This is not really your department and rather off topic but apropos EU times, any chance you could corner RadarX by the coffee machine and ask him to post at least downtime announcements in more time zones than PST? I had a forum convo with him back in December where I asked him that and he said he was working on a time converter for them (and I was very pleasantly surprised that he answered), but haven't seen any hints of that yet. Reminded him about it, got no answer, poked @planetside2 and got some noncommittal "thanks for your feedback". Just the UTC time would be a great help for the large chunk of EU players you have playing on SOE accounts.

Good luck with the stream! I'll be asleep (well, probably) but I play on Miller and happy to see that our little hideout was picked, regardless of everything. o/
    • Up x 2
  3. Luperza Community Manager

...Work? =P

We work our normal shift on top of doing this extra webcast just for you all. :) It's worth it though. Jimmy and I love playing with y'all!
    • Up x 4
  4. Luperza Community Manager

I'll ask him about this, but I'm not really sure how that would work. It'd be nice if the times were more dynamic and changed based on your forum time zone preferences.
    • Up x 1
  5. FeFiFoFum

Well, that's a bit harsh. I hope SOE are paying you overtime! :)
    • Up x 1
  6. Notso

I do believe we have a few WASPies planning to gatecrash the stream make an appearance - unfortunately the 1am timeframe means most of us will be in bed, but hey, it should be fun!
  7. Firemanne

awww.... an here i was waiting for WASP to show up :/
  8. RedCat

Oh n0ez, well looks like we got 3 outfits after us already! Should be a fair fight... :p
  9. PsychoBat

Came here to cry a bit about european times and how this episode is 3AM for me but I see you've already given nice feedback on it. I admit I didn't think about you having to work until the very start of FNO.

Well, I really like that now you're gathering twitter feedback from the whole week instead of just during the show and all the episodes are recorded as you said so I'll switch over to watching recaps from next week on. You don't miss much by watching the recaps besides direct chat contact.

Still a big thank you for actually finding the time to run this show on top of your daily jobs. Really shows how dedicated you are to the game.
    • Up x 2
  10. NotTheMomma

This site was quick and helpful when I was in an international guild: http://www.timeanddate.com/
    • Up x 1
  11. Tigga

You don't play on Miller do you? At the weekend it'll be busy right up to 3am GMT onward.
  12. RedCat

Thanks everybody for tuning in, the battle at Vanu Archives was absolutely great. I like to thank all the TR outfits for joining us in the quad bike race and other fights, and thanks to Consortium for their love, and WASP, DIG, 252 and many other outfits for joining us!!

If you are interested in joining check out www.soundofviolence.eu

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
    • Up x 6
  13. Firemanne

This i agreed and quote :D
    • Up x 1
  14. Dinapuff

Hopefully we attracted more people for our server and all benefit from this awesome night.
  15. Zeth

Gonna jump in and give a big shout out to all the outfits that came out and supported us during FNO. Consortium, WASP, DIG, 252 and anyone else i may have missed thank you guys so much for making our event a success! We had a hell of a lot of fun battling it out with you guys and we look forward to seeing you on the field again!
    • Up x 3
  16. Ramaans

SoV OP videos http://www.youtube.com/user/Raumance/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    You can have a better example of our communications watching the vids. I was platoon leading and couldn't really speak in my TS squad channel so I used the in-game voice chat. I was constantly speaking so I deemed it better to let Redcat and devs have the TS channel.

Thanks to WASP, CONZ, BRTD and every other outfits making the fights happen.
  17. Penassa

hello everyone and thanks to all the other guys on [MILLER] that have turned up, without you guys we wouldn't had a good fight.

<3<3<3<3<3 to all the guys at [DIG] ; [WASP] ; [CONZ] ; [BRTD] ; [DEIM] ; [ "insert your outfit name here" ] . . .

you guys are awesome thank you so much.

GLHF

[SoV]Penassa

PS2 Manager
  18. RedCat

I sure hope so!! Miller is awesome <3
  19. Rauq

We had a lot of fun tonight guys, thanks to all who joined us, friend or foe! We hope to see you all on the battlefield again and hopefully fights will only become better and better than the ones put up tonight, especially the one at Vanu Archives! The only way to go now is up! :D

We love you all <3
  20. xylanth

@ Tom Schenck, Maggy, Jimmy and everyone at SOE! Thanks for the interview w/ Mr.Schenck Its great to hear optimization questions and answers from the person who is involved in that area. Looking forward to more interviews and being able to "meet" more of the team. Good job guys keep it up!