RECAP: Friday Night Ops - Episode 19

Discussion in 'Friday Night Ops' started by Luperza, Feb 6, 2013.

1. Luperza Community Manager

This week on Friday Night Ops:
    • New! PS2's Sneak Peeks: Interview with Tom Schenck a Senior Software Engineer at Sony Online Entertainment working on PlanetSide 2. Tom has been primarily responsible for projectile physics, performance monitoring and optimization. He hopes to satisfy your coding and technical curiosities, so be sure to tweet your questions at #PS2FNO by 10AM PST today (2/7/2013)!
    • Outfit Spotlight: Sound of Violence on Miller
    • Event Video Spotlight: GamePocalypse Wounded Warrior Event
    • Design Twitch TV Q&A with Jimmy Whisenhunt
    Where:

Interview with Tom Schenck:
    When: 02/08/2013 5PM - 7PM PST
    Server: Miller
    Don't forget to use our hashtag #ps2fno and follow us on Twitter @Planetside2, @PurrfectStorm and @Jimmywhis

If you want to know what Friday Night Ops is or how you can be a part of it, go to here!
    • Up x 5
  2. sustainedfire

Will there be a content portion this week?
  3. CyclesMcHurtz Code Monkey

Hey, that's me! :eek:

;)
    • Up x 11
  4. Rhumald

can we see you shoot someone with the VS Serpent? I want to see how fast it actually kills, because anytime I die from it, I might as well have taken a sniper round to the head.
  5. Furus

Well,at least FNO is coming on Miller.Time to wreck some TR I guess.

PS. Sound of Violence guys,did you like the NC Obama **** Spam on your forums?
  6. StanFor

i didnt see one :p
  7. Marked4Death

Tried the GD7F? exactly the same
  8. Neopopulas

Man i want to watch this live, gotta get up eeearly..
  9. Furus

The Admin deleted it and banned me rly quick :D
  10. StanFor

so people who fight for freedom do bad things that's why we are the TR !!!!!!
  11. Torkz

Looking forward to see what Tom has to say.
  12. Ramaans

HAHAHHA yeah they were pretty hilarious, though I deleted them as soon as I saw them and messaged to have you banned. Messed with our OP order in the forums.
  13. Firemanne

I saw the obama posts too :D giggled a second.
  14. Furus

Well I am gald that the TR have a sense of humor :D

Well than Gents see you on Friday.The 252nd is gonna give you a good fight,you better be ready
  15. Luperza Community Manager

There's still time left to Tweet your projectile physics, performance monitoring and optimization questions to #PS2FNO for Tom! Get to it soldiers! :)
    • Up x 1
  16. RedCat

17. Luperza Community Manager

Questions for Tom are no longer being taken and the compiling has started. :) Thanks everyone!
    • Up x 1
  18. Rhumald

man I got that thing when it first came out, I do NOT remember it shooting that fast...

there's no reason for these guns to exist, they're pretty damn OP.
  19. Johnnyseven

EU server, 1AM UTC. Woop.
    • Up x 1
  20. Luperza Community Manager

Yeah the time difference is always a pain, but everyone from SoV seems super pumped. :)
    • Up x 1