RECAP: Friday Night Ops - Episode 14

Discussion in 'Friday Night Ops' started by Luperza, Dec 10, 2012.

1. Luperza Community Manager

• Up x 2
  2. Vodkabeast

Hello this is bacantor4000

Excited for this week's cast :p
  3. Kracken

4. 4set

I love how you guys take the time out to play with the community.. It is Riot esq. how you do it, and better dare I say, because you voice communicate with them while you are playing the game with them..

Now if only we could get some Dev's to frequent the forums and make posts, we would be set in stone.. They wouldnt even have to give away classified info. they could get away with explaining that yes they do know about w.e the problem the thread is about and say wether they are working on it, or have plans to work on it, and dont even have to give dates set in stone, you could borrow Riots Trademarked soon, and just troll the forums =P.. Just something that shows a dev name attached, even if its a picture of a cat wanting a cheezburgerz..

I think you guys are making a great game, and I am excited to see what you do with it..
  5. Lowkey

Can't. Fracken. Wait.
  6. monster2

7. Boom929

Let's do this!
  8. MeerMusik

Is there a Episode in 20 Minutes or is the "When" under the Stream/Video-Link automatically updated?

EDIT: It says:
    When: 12/21/2012 4PM - 8:30PM PST
    Server: TBD

EDIT2: Nevermind! PurrferctStorm just answered on Twitch that they will start shortly.
  9. Ingo Monk

TxR <3 666th! Hope you enjoyed our antics (& XP) tonight! :D
  10. Akrasjel

11. Kracken

Loved it! I was on repair Luperza's tank detail and saw all those Galxies and was like thank god for another TR outfit with Panash! Hit our website so we can coordinate, sometimes those TRG guys need some peeps!!
  12. Vallasa

Props to TRG and TxR. Had a blast mixing it up with you last night.
  13. BiggLou55

Thank you Luperza! Glad you had fun with us last night!

Special thanks to all who watched and/or worked with us last night. A special shout out to all those who fought against us. Without quality players and outfits in all of the factions, PS2 wouldn't be nearly as fun....

Cheers!
  14. Luperza Community Manager

I had tons of fun and thank you all for joining me! :)
  15. BeefNoodles

Definitely the best FNO yet. It was really nice to see an organized outfit do their thing, instead ofthe normal FNO silliness :p
  16. AngryPhoenix

Big thanks to TRG and TxR for the fun fights. Glad to be in the 666th as it's always good times. Great job on the show Luperza.
  17. afroman555

Thanks to TRG, TxR, KOG, for the good fight!! Also Luperza thanks for rolling with us!
  18. Lowkey

Great FNO!!! Thank you Luperza for hosting this spotlight! Shout out to the VS and TR without whom this is also not possible.
  19. C0WB0Y

Thanks for rolling with us Luperza +1
  20. Westy543

Thank you Luperza for featuring us! Thanks for all the outfits like TxR, TRG, and KOG who put on a good show for FNO. Also a big thanks to the guys in command of the devil dogs who took the wheel! You all did spectacularly.