Reapers Regiment is looking for dedicated TR players.

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Outfit Recruitment' started by D4rk50ul, Jul 19, 2016.

1. D4rk50ul

We are a long standing clan with divisions in many games, and have a track record of winning through teamwork and dedication.

If you are interested in joining we only have a few requirements.

18+ years old
    Have a working mic
    Be respectful
    Have fun and get to know the clan
    Work together to get the job done no matter how big or small

You can add me on PSN @ D4rk50ul-v2 or in-game @ D4rk50ul-v2 to get an invite.

You can find us on discord @ https://discord.gg/sBd7a5b
  2. D4rk50ul

Currently running small 6ish man squads using Valkyrie for rapid response to base takes or defenses that are failing. Need experienced infantry that can rapidly disrupt a base and pilots for possible ESF support.
  3. D4rk50ul

We have picked up quite a few new faces, and you will notice as our name is plastered on a lot of key bases. Looking to expand further with armored, air, anti-air, and infantry squads.

Everyone is getting geared up for more advanced tactics so any specialty you may have will probably fit in just fine. We are trying to bring PC level tactics to PS4 and maybe even a few new ones, while waiting patiently for the construction update to hit.

Contact us or look up RPRR to apply.
  4. Bowshuge1313

Sup guys I'm only BR 16 but only been playing for a week or so. I've been playing ps2 on PC for 4 years and just started loving this game on Playstation 4. I'm looking for anow adult only outfit that ***** around and has fun but has to be mic only. Way to unorganized otherwise. Hit me up my psn name is Bowshuge if you think I'd be a good fit. I'll msg right away as I have the ps app on my phone.

Cheers and thanks for your time

Bowshuge