Really!? Tank Mine won't blow up next to each other!??

Discussion in 'Engineer' started by BlazingTiger, Dec 23, 2013.

1. ForumSidePro720

The only explanation why mines not triggering each other or not blowing up with a sticky grenade is to make Sunderers harder to kill. Sunderer's are the Lifesource of Infantryside, it shouldn't be destroyed easily according to SOE. Or it's a bug.
  2. Vanus Aran

I dont believe it. They have done this crap intentionally.

And the proper reaction should be to run away and switch the continent or stop playing entirely.
    Do everything but dont face the zerg that outnumbers you +3:1 .
  3. ForumSidePro720

A) You don't believe that the Tank Mines not triggering each other is an intentional "Feature". You believe that It's a bug.

or

B) You have a hard time believing that something this ridiculous could be implemented as a Feature in the game. It's scandalous!

Which one is it?
  4. Vanus Aran

I think that they dont blow up was done as intended by Sony even tough it defys "reality".
    Why? Just to piss people off who tried to get some archievement even tough they are hopelessly outnumbered.

It was extremly hard to kill a Suiciderunner that dropped down from the Orbit. Or TWO at the same time!!

Since I can remember Sony did everything to make people powerless when encountering outnumbering forces.
    In hope (?) that those few poor bastards somehow manage to call for reinforcements and are only able to do SOMETHING when summoning an equal number of attacking players.

That those people DONT EXIST seems to not want to sink into some Sony-developers head.
    So your only option was a suiciderun... and maybe blow up a Sunderer at least for this little archievment and not to feel entirely powerless and useless.
    It doesnt matter that there are 10 other Sunderers nearby and one of them deploys right after.

Your Spawnbeacon can fire you another time before the base is conquered. Even tough you wont stop the zerg in any way with it, you can maybe blow up another one if the "glorious-and-heroic-Winners" arent careful.
    Because they camp the Spawnroom, not the Sky in general. You can shoot down even Hotdrop-capsules but the only time when this happened to me was in the Beta. I was killed in a height of like 600 meters.

This shizophren development of the game makes me really wonder what some people are thinking?
    More and more changes who make it UNATTRACTIVE to play on the outnumbered side's.
    Changes who encourage you to totally abandon the fight and continue on a totally other place -> making you and others actually the Zergers because you just wanted to avoid a Zerg.

^ But there was no way to counter the first zerg to begin with. On Miller the TR got the most players. If VS and NC team up at least during Alerts, in most cases they will be a little bit in advantage against the TR.
    But if that doesnt happen its a free-win for the TR absolutely! Why not joining the TR just for the fun of it?

You are allowed to keep your sarcasm arent you?
  5. Akeita

Most satisfying in Bio Lab - AMP fight, get a flash, pack Tank Mines on it, run it into a sundy and shoot the mines ( sticky grenade would make it easier if it blow tank mines up tho )
  6. equinub

A) Luperza said tank/proxy mines not detonating each other was a bug, that would be fixed "soon"...[/quote]
  7. Ghost_Leader

AT engies,REJOICE! According to the feb 13th patch notes,tank mines now explode next to each other and are smaller:

[QUOTE] Balance
    • Tank mines are now smaller

Bug Fixes

• Explosives will now blow up deployables and other explosives

[/QUOTE]