Re-Balancing Re-Balancing Threads.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Scr1nRusher, Oct 6, 2015.

1. Scr1nRusher

MUH MLG K/D MAKES ME BETTER THEN YOU BRO!!!!!!!

WHAT EVER YOUR USING TO KILL ME I DON'T LIKE AND I WILL GET IT NERFED.
  2. Stormsinger

• Up x 1
  3. RainbowDash9

man i missed quite a bit while sleeping all day
    • Up x 1
  4. LordAnnihilator

...I'm out of ideas for lulz. Any salt someone wants to get off their chest?
  5. RainbowDash9

just a few minutes ago i got on my ps4 to play a few matches online on blazblue chronophantasma, and i realized my ps plus ran out. now i have nothing good to keep me busy until 1pm when the star wars battlefront beta starts. i am sad :c
    [IMG]
    • Up x 1
  6. LordAnnihilator

I'm sorry. Wait, no I'm not, it's been 1pm, you've been on Battlefront, you should be happy again.

Personally, I'm salty i can never beat my friends consistently 1v1 on SSB4, but that isn't PS2 related. we should probably stay on topic, since there is no dedicated "messing around" forum. I was salty that the TR locked down two continents last night. I took part in some tense fights on Hossin, which were well balanced despite the eventual TR pop advantage (in my eyes at least: a good swarm of players got pinned by NC troops, and i had to contend with two max crashes. most fighting was at the Ziggurat and Nasons Defiance, and a prowler bombardment on a biolab (we were eventually driven off the shooty spot), and i had a lot of fun. However, we had already locked down Indar (I was too busy getting busy to notice, since i spawned in Hossin) so after a lot of people went to Amerish and Esamir. Esamir was balanced, Amerish was not. The poor NC only had 5% territory, for goodness sakes. I'm all for "GLORY TO THE TR!" Just more balanced fights all around.

You know what the worst part is? I killed people, i repaired dozens of tanks, i supplied ammo, and what did i get in 45 mins of alert? less than 100 certs. thats some bs right there.
  7. RainbowDash9

its 10:37 am right now (EST)
  8. LordAnnihilator

...Whoops, I'm in England right now, it's 15:42 over here, my bad :(
  9. Shiaari

This is the best thread. Ever.

In five years when we're still playing the same game, with the same continents, with the same resource system, with the same people, I'm going to find this thread.... and bump it.
  10. LordAnnihilator

And then we will make endless more jokes about the failures that have cropped up since, and that video will still be relevant. Alternatively, PS3 will come out and we will joke about that instead. But that'll never happen. Daybreak will change its' name again before that happens.
    • Up x 1
  11. Scr1nRusher

Daybreak becomes.........................

WE-BROKEIT
  12. LordAnnihilator

How about they become "WDCNGAG", or "We Don't Care Now Go Away" games.
  13. Scr1nRusher

EA already has that on trademark.
  14. LordAnnihilator

What about... "We are going to F up the licenses you love" games... No wait, that's Komoneys trademark... Godamn Pachinko machines...
    Uh... "Let's Piss Of All Our Fanbase by Overpricing, Letting Hackers Go Nuts, and Nerfing Everything" Inc, or LPOAOFOLHGNNE Inc.
  15. Stormsinger

I put this acronym into a Text to speech software, it sounds like a bear trying to swallow a lubricated elephant.

I just thought I'd share. :p
    • Up x 1
  16. LordAnnihilator

Possibly link to this software? I'd like to hear that XD
    • Up x 1
  17. Scr1nRusher

This thread truely is golden.
    • Up x 1
  18. LordAnnihilator

With the amount of negative crap and arguments forumside gets, it's nice sometimes to sit back, relax, and mock it all.
    Damn, look at me, barely two weeks into forumside and already speaking wisdom like I've been here since launch. :p
    • Up x 1
  19. Scr1nRusher

Forumside is truely a magical place.

Where community managers become Cyborgs overtime.
    • Up x 2
  20. LordAnnihilator

And where endless whining about hackers, weapon issues, and etcetera gets nothing done despite the fact devs routinely visit the forum. :)
    • Up x 1