Re-Balancing Re-Balancing Threads.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Scr1nRusher, Oct 6, 2015.

1. Scr1nRusher

Re-Balancing Threads need Re-Balancing due to the Balancing being Re.

Am I doing this right?
  2. RainbowDash9

not enough impudent rage.
    • Up x 2
  3. Scr1nRusher

Does it need more TRIGGED undertones?
  4. TheFlamingLemon

Lol just git gud.
  5. Scr1nRusher

U WUT M8?
  6. Lemposs

Don't bother, all the fanboys will defend the current system, I will in no way discuss the actual balance, I will just mention that they are fanboys and hence I am right.

Am I doing it right?
  7. Xellon

I think there's not enough salt in this thread to be a rebalancing thread... It needs a tad bit more, about... This:

[IMG]
    • Up x 2
  8. AxiomInsanity87

Why aren't we killing yet!
  9. Plastikfrosch

plot twist: ITS SUGAR....TAMTAMTAM!!!!
    • Up x 1
  10. repairtool6

Sigh...sorry i think you do it wrong :/

Or problem being is you try to do it AT ALL.

Just my opinion but what balance-threads really need first and foremost is input from people with skill.
    You and some other career-forum-balancers simply lack skill. You are bad in ways that are not even comprehensible for you. Therefore you dont know what you speak about. End of boring story.

If you are not among the very best players (0.1% too maybe around 0.5%) just dont share any ideas about balance. Not infantry-wise and not vehicle-wise. Please i dont really mean personal offense but this is just simple common sense for me. Kids should keep mouth shut and take wisdom from the elder no?

Use the forums for help and tips and such stuff. Use it for asking help. Use it for improving your play.

Not sharing 'ideas'. Respect yourself and do hard work too improve.

I admit flaw with this thinking is the sad fact devs who ACTUALLY balance stuff are ALSO bad players, so......
    sigh...yeah...its unfortunate when ppl who make game actually is not among the elite playing it.
  11. Pelojian

1)you assert that forum users are bad in ways they can't comprehend and provide nothing to back it up. i assert that you are talking out of your ***.

2) a game that is balanced around the top 0.5% of a community is bad game and has a bad dev team, you don't need to be the top 0.5% to comprehend things or provide a valid opinion. being in the top percentage points don't make you elder, more experienced or more knowledgeable.

if anyone should shut up it's people like you who are arrogant and think that the top 0.5% in game stats are superior in any way they chose to believe.

any pvp game with dev support to patch will always have balance as a work in progress until the commitment to balance patching ceases and even then it doesn't mean that said game would even be balanced in the end anyway.

being the top 0.5% in a game does not mean you automatically have any reasonable level of skill in assessing and carrying out balance changes.
    • Up x 2
  12. DeadlyPeanutt

you need caps and some !!!
    :)
  13. DeadlyPeanutt

lol, so much for free speech.
    I guess tool isn't just your user name, right?

ok, seriously... if you focus a game on the top 5% of users, that's all you'll have left and the game dies. A game MUST cater to and adapt to new players and casual players. your post makes no sense in about 5 other ways that I don't care enough about to explain to you.
  14. Jubikus

15. Antillie

Yo dawg. I heard you liked to lol so we put a lol in your lol so you can lol while you lol.

Most meta thread ever.
  16. Shiaari

You forgot Poland.
  17. Scr1nRusher

Which can't into space.
    • Up x 2
  18. LordAnnihilator

I have a dream. That one day all these idiots will git gud and stop whining, and we can have tea together while violently blowing brains out. Or I would, were it not for GODAMN HAXX THE MAGRIDER IS TOO OP, NERF IT INTO OBLIVION, AND WHILE WE'RE AT IT, NERF ALL THE OTHER F-ING MBTS! Y'KNOW WHAT, NERF ALL THE THINGS!!!

AM I DOING THIS CORRECTLY?! I HAVE ONLY BEEN ON THE FORUMS FOR A SHORT WHILE AND DO NOT UNDERSTAND THIS CONCEPT OF PS2 SALT.
    • Up x 1
  19. Scr1nRusher

SALT FOR THE SALT GOD
  20. Cynicismic

This thread is loosely based around me and the recent thread I made regarding some Galaxy rebalancing ideas, (which mostly consisted of means of making the Galaxy more of a support aircraft that can air-drop useful stuff for allies below). I take it that Scr1nRusher doesn't like me very much, even though we've hardly been on speaking terms.

I'll break the ice - I don't like it when I get off to a bad start with someone. Scr1nRusher, my good fellow! How are you?
    :D