[RCN6] Recon Team Six

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by MisterTwister22, Sep 17, 2013.

1. Icedude94

• Up x 1
  2. Colonelveers12

While that was good, not as good as the time three of us backcapped an entire platoon there :p
  3. Haveatya

Hello! I'm a new player to PS2 but am familiar with FPS, and MILSIM/MILSIMish environments. I am an interested in getting with a group.
  4. Icedude94

• Up x 1
  5. VelcroKiller

To this day this is one of my favorite things ever.

• Up x 1
  6. Casterbridge

Definition of camo needs work.
  7. oberchingus

Time for a facelift? We're getting a special one for 2015. All hail Waterson!
  8. MisterTwister22

Are you saying it's out-dated? It's memories, not inaccuracy.
  9. oberchingus

Your story is up to you, I just noticed it cause mine is now out dated and inaccurate.
  10. Casterbridge

11. Icedude94

RCN6 is all about having the biggest impact possible with a small amount of people. Our motto is teamwork OP.

[IMG]
  12. Casterbridge

Great fun this weekend, sorry I couldn't be on more, but I think we managed to do some damage the last couple of nights.
  13. MisterTwister22

No worries man. We are here to do damage. Unless it's to the enemy, we are NC of course!
  14. Icedude94

15. BlackPhoenix15

Hey guys, this is Irving. Not sure if you really remember, as I took some time off, but I'm coming back as soon as my update finishes. Good to see you guys are still kicking around, and being your crazy, badass selves
  16. MisterTwister22

We
    Welp we are still here as usual
  17. Casterbridge

This happened last night for me:

• Up x 2
  18. Icedude94

We're still around!
    • Up x 2
  19. Colonelveers12

Thanks again for letting me play with you guys in the server smash yesterday <3
  20. totalBimbo

...and you all thought i was dead :cool: << i remember a guy who use to use these all the time :)