Razor GD?

Discussion in 'Light Assault' started by Incarnadine, Dec 6, 2012.

1. Incarnadine

Anyone play with it yet? And it only cert unlockable for others aswell?
  2. Pig

Its not for sale for SC on my screen... Unlockable for 1000 certs
  3. Incarnadine

Judging by its attatchment list...

I doubt it's going to be viable... unless it's normal stats are awesome. Only 1 level of grips, no underbarrel nade or shotgun
  4. Purple

the stats and gun model are the same as the AC-X11. it would be nice if the guns we cert into and buy would look different other then maby the default color or 1 small peace.
  5. Phichi

Another thread said that they screwed up and the game is registering the new gun as the AC-X11. Apparently the real gun will be in shortly. Keep in mind thats just what somebody (non-dev) said.
  6. Incarnadine

Thanks Phi
  7. HerpTheDerp

It's basically Mercenary, with the only differences being:
    - faster reload time(1.55 compared to 1.76), in fact fastest reload time of all carbines in the game
    - horizontal recoil is not equal, pulls to the right
    - more recoil on the first shot(0.8 to Merc's 0.6)
    - slightly smaller ROF(550 to Merc's 600)
    - slightly faster bullet(560 to Merc's 500)

Seems like it could be a better alternative for mid-range because of the faster bullet, but the uneven recoil and more initial kick... I don't really know what they wanted to achieve with this weapon. Seems like they just moved some numbers around and called it a day.
  8. Ghoest

If all thats true then the description has almost nothing in common with the weapon.
  9. HerpTheDerp

I'm fairly sure that's the case for 90% of the game at this point.

I guess one thing I skimped over in my analysis is the attachments. Razor can have the Compensator.
  10. Macapacasacalac

Has anyone been able to buy certs yet? I bought the gun yesterday and the certs page shows up but everything was locked.
  11. Sir Hodges

The patch coming out right now will correct that (according to the notes!)
  12. UltimatePowa

Still didn't fix the glitch.

Can't buy **** for it.
  13. HerpTheDerp

And high velocity ammo.

Razor + High Velocity Ammo + Compensator = ?

With bullet speed of 560 it's already second fastest carbine(after T5 AMC), now with an even bigger boost from the HV ammo, and compensator to keep the recoil down... and the insane reload time... you know what? I think I'm beginning to like the idea.
  14. -CDL-Peacemaker

I trialed it today and didn't bother to take it out of the warpgate. For a gun that is supposed to be good at longer ranges the accuracy, recoil and COF bloom is terrible.
  15. Incarnadine

Wtf are you talking bout, this gun ***** face.

Even without being able to buy attachments yet I prefer it over any other nc LA carbine with the exception of the S for the nade launcher
  16. h00n

Gun is very accurate. Power is there, you notice the ROF deficit.

Recoil is easy to control

protip, recoil that pulls to one side is easier to control than recoil that is even on both sides. If you have trouble controlling the Razor's recoil, perhaps you should try a different game?
  17. Incarnadine

Sidenote...

Anyone able to get attach's for the gun yet? Mine saying I need to buy it while I've already bought it -.-