Rather new, lookin for someone to run with and learn from.

Discussion in 'Connery (US West)' started by The Kell, Nov 3, 2013.

1. The Kell

Rather a noob still, but I no longer freak out and waste my own squad... very often...

I'm basicly looking for a group to learn from and have fun with. I have played FPSes at a competitive level in the past, but I feel like I'm still god awful at this one. It'll take some time, but I like to think I'm learning. I game at strange hours, Evenings PST typically, but afternoons and all night are both common as well.

Reply here, or just invite me in game, TheKell.
  2. Brasidas

We are a fairly relaxed, yet highly regimented and professional outfit so we may be what you are after. There are people on throughout the week but our main sessions are Fridays and Saturdays from 6:30pm PST, and we usually run a training of a Monday (also at 6:30pm PST).

Otherwise you can always come along to one of our sessions and see if we are the right fit.

BASTARDS! LEAD THE WAY!
    Sergeant Brasidas
    The Bastards
  3. kaptinkrunch88

The Bastards are a good group. You're bound to learn a lot from them and they are very patient with noobs.
  4. Kaal87

I'll speak up for [X]Outfit X and [CASH]Genocidal Rampage, they're competitive but have their casual side that can help you get into the basics of the game and the fundamentals. And if you want to pursue a more competitive scene after, both outfits have the squads and structure already built in.