Railjack too much work

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by MasonSTL, Feb 19, 2014.

1. MasonSTL

It is pretty tedious to have to click the left mouse button to get a kill. Can't we just get the kill if the cross hairs just cross over the enemy? or better yet just let everyone in an open field insta-die and give me the XP... too much grind with this weapon.
    • Up x 4
  2. LIKE A BOSS!

Lmao Bravo. The Railjak is pretty much point shift click. While being at 250 meters away and ignoring bullet drop and leading target.s
  3. EmmettLBrown

So am I going to even need to leave the warpgate to use this?
    • Up x 6
  4. Devrailis

The real question is: How will your targets leave theirs?
    • Up x 2
  5. HadesR

Carefully
    • Up x 2
  6. EmmettLBrown

They're going to have all the MLGPROYOLOSWAG spawnroom warriors staying at their own warpgates now.
  7. Devrailis

The next generation in Spawnroom Warrior technique.

This Spawnroom Kung Fu is indeed too stronk.
    • Up x 1
  8. Prudentia

good thing i finally got myself the Dalton, so i can leave the warpgate in every vehicle i havd (except sundy :( ) and farm the NC snipery.
    thanks to the 90% resist i can even farm them with a scythe. 75 damage per bullet is cool.
    tough crushing snipers with Galaxies is always fun, they never expect the D... and i have 2 M60-A on my wings raining explosiv D's on them (dogs of course, what did you think?)
  9. Luighseach

Yeah I think even most NC who have tried the weapon are scratching their heads. I mean did SOE go, "Hey lets give the most populated faction a weapon that will make others come over because it will be blatantly OP."

Honestly I wish they just gave it back a shotgun mode that couldn't OHK and took forever to bolt back. Even if the gun would be UP it wouldn't cause as much rage as this weapon will when it goes live(Unless they get smart and change it up). I stink at sniping but, when I have tested it with friends, have found this weapon too easy.
  10. Irrelevant--

This is what happens with biased devs :(
  11. Maelthra

What we really need is a Smart Sniper.
  12. EmmettLBrown

LOL well it's not the metagame that people wanted, but since when do we get what we want here anyways? :p
  13. VogonPoetMaster

I love how SOE can just conjure cash-cows out of thin air and then beat them to a bloody pulp with a nerfbat once they start to dry up. It's like they have a money printer over there.

Next up on SOE's agenda is the NS Holepuncher, an anti-materiel rifle that can shoot players INSIDE vehicles (and MAXes).
  14. FieldMarshall

It should have lockon. And balanced by slower rate of fire and lower mag size.
  15. MasonSTL

I would also like an iPod attachment, I'm sick of having to look away from my kills when I am turning up the volume to Eduard Khil on repeat... very annoying.
  16. Moisture

don't worry, 3/4ths of NC randoms will now play infiltrator almost always based off this hubbub in the forums here. This will sabotage the NC for weeks.
    • Up x 1
  17. Alarox

It is amazing how the NC are the ones complaining that our new weapon will be overpowered.

I mean, I agree, but I just think it is amazing.