Railjack AV

Discussion in 'Test Server: Discussion' started by Baracuda, Feb 26, 2014.

1. Baracuda

Everyone is complaining about how the Railjack is just a bland longshot 2.0 and well it pretty much is. Why not give it a secondary fire option to also fire a slow (500m/s) armor penetrating spike that does a respectable amount of damage (400-500) but also does less damage towards infantry while active as well as having a greater drop. This way the Railjack can have something that is unique to it as well as it being useful.

The VS get a gun that can do everything sniper related without needing ammo, the TR get pretty much an NC burst assault rifle with better recoil, an AV option on a heavy hitting railgun would fit the NC perfectly.
  2. XDDante

yeah it would be a good idea but it too late ESSR are coming tomorrow like it or not :/ i really don't have a problem with Railjack,is nothing new or ground breaking but take it for what it is :)
  3. Cromell

People will buy Railjack just for the looks, it's the only NC BASR that looks different than others. :D
  4. Baracuda

Yeah I just saw the patch notes, a penny late and a dollar short lol. I just hope that it really doesnt have a charge up, that would be BS.
  5. XDDante

rest assure the Railjack doesn't have charge mechanic that's for the vs sniper,as for Railjack it will have the highest muzzle velocity of any sniper rifle :)