Quick questions about boosts. Answers appreciated

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Kite Carling, Feb 7, 2013.

1. Kite Carling

Hi. I bought some 50% xp boosts when they were on sale about a week ago. They appear for the character I bought them on, but not my other characters (I had assumed they were like SC and account-wide). I also still have my alpha-squad boost, which *does* appear for all characters.

So the questions are:

(i) Is my alpha-squad boost available for all characters, but only usable by one? I.e., will it dissappear for all characters once any of my characters plugs it in? Or do all three characters get to plug it in?

(ii) Can I shuffle some xp boosters from one character to another? I would have bought them on different characters if I'd have known they weren't account-wide purchases (which the alpha-squad boost implied).
  2. xMihr

You can put in a ticket to get the items refunded, they'll give you current boost prices not the 250sc per, and then purchase them again for the character you wanted them on. They'll log into your account when you're ready, do some things and send confirmation it is done with the whole process being rather quick.

That being said they apparently have a one time deal with doing these store refunds/purchase screw ups based on the language of the ticket but I'd imagine you could get past that barrier if you needed to do it again.
  3. Kite Carling

Thanks, that's good to know.

Any idea how the alpha-squad boost works? One character only or up to three?