Question to the TR... NC invited too.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by PLooschacK, Feb 23, 2013.

1. PLooschacK

So guys, after all that whining campaing about things being OP and that they need nerf... I ask akk of you, Paladins of Balance:

When will you start whining about Vulcan being OP and urgent need to get it nerfed to be brought on par with other weapons?

Come on, people. I want to see that you are something more than just bunch of whiners. That you are indeed strong community that cares about this game, not just about having better gear than others. I want to know I was mistaken and that you are constructive and objective people, able to meritorical discuss instead of constantly repeating the same lies or facts that are out of date for a long time.

I'm not even asking you to start listening to others. Baby steps, guys. We can do it. Setp by step we will discover that all today's trash-talk was just a huge misunderstand. And VS players will even show you how to dodge shells with you non-strafing tanks. It will be a video couse for now it looks that detailed description on how to make such maneuver is too hard...
  2. Xine2k

Is this even written in English? Wtf are you even complaining about?