Question regarding camo/helmets/armor et.c........

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Ancalagon, Nov 20, 2012.

1. Ancalagon

If I purchase one of the unlimited camo sets for my NC character...
    • Can I use it on another NC character on same server?
    • What about on a different server?
    • Can I use the camo pattern on a TR or VS character even though I purchased it while on my NC?
    • Also, can I use the helmets/armor on another NC character on same or different server?
    • What about helmet/armor unlocks for TR or VS characters?
    What about weapons you unlock...
    • Are weapons unlocked for all characters on same empire, or only one particular one?
    • What about on different servers?
    Reason I ask is because I might end up playing another character on same empire on a different server with another clan or friends.
    Also, considering the price (500-700 SC) for camo patterns, it seems quite expensive if it's bound to only 1 character, i.e. you lose all the SC if you want to recreate a character with a new name, accidentally delete it or otherwise want to start over.
    Thanks.
  2. Jestunhi

AFAIK it's all character based, so no to all.
  3. Ancalagon

That is really moronic.

So you have to spend thousands of SC if you plan to have custom camo and so on for more than 1 character.

What an amazingly stupid system ~_~
  4. Wile Coyote

Jup what a ****y sistem this is.

Becouse we all want 3 mediocre NC characters on same server instead of 1 good.
    Becouse we all play in 3 diferent outfits
    Becouse we are all hoping servers to have all the knowledge of all the empires becouse there is no other way to do it.

Seriusly noone is even making you pay a dime if you don't want to so why complicate things?
  5. siiix

i guess if u have the moneys you can actualy spend $10000's on this game ;) so that's an other first ever
    i think i just stick with a single server and hope i can log in