Question about boots...

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by TheRealFury, Nov 20, 2012.

1. TheRealFury

What happens to the alpha squad 10% for 6 months boost if i equip a 7 day 50% XP boost... does it go back into my inventory or do i loose it. And if it does go back into my inventory does the timer still tick down on that also or does it only tick down when its equiped?

Thanks.
  2. TheRealFury

Anyone done this yet and know the answer? or maybe a dev can chime in and put my mind at ease?
  3. Calaerin

Thought this was about boots...
  4. SixFive

Currently bugged and you will lose it
  5. FatherJack

I am not happy with the boots on my VS HA character. They just dont seem to fit with the rest of the model, DEVS DO SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  6. StockpowerXD

Did the boost start at launch? I currently have trouble installing this game... I'd hate to see my boost get wasted like that...
  7. SixFive

timer does not start until you equip the boost
    • Up x 1
  8. TheRealFury

Yes im an idiot, i cant spell and have fat fingers haha. It was supposed to be boosts :(

right ok thanks, il not use the 50% XP boost until they sort that out then. Their loss, means i dont have to buy another in 7 days lol :)
  9. TheRealFury

Wel im not sure but when i logged in last night my alpha squad 10% boost had 182days 11 hours on it. so i would think that it started ticking down as soon asthe server went live.