Question about Billing.

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Madsen Cutter, Sep 23, 2015.

1. Madsen Cutter

Grettings , now i get right to my question here because im acutally kinda confused, i was about to make a order , to buy 5000DC's for 48€ , now the thing is one day ago i was able to buy 1000DC's via PayPal with no problem , i used the "Instand-pay-Service" , it worked fine and i got immediately the DC's , today i wanted to buy once some more and it says that i have to add a Creditcard and i was like "How about no" , because if i wanna pay with a creditcard then i use the creditcard-pay-funtion , however , i never had this message a single time in my life , so is that acutally a thing ? And also Today in the morning (EU-GTM time) there was the PaySafeCard function , now its about 15:00 and the pay method is gone and also here i was pretty confused , it seems like Billingfunctions go and come , why is it like that ? Is the PaySafe funtion down because of the maintance or is it token out complettly aswell now ? I Couldnt find a thread about it that PaySafeCard is no longer supported so i would be appreciated for any help or infomations .
  2. Some1