Question - A bit important

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by KuramaBingyi, Nov 20, 2012.

1. KuramaBingyi

I've a bit of a predicament and I'm hoping someone - anyone, whether SoE or players who have experimented this this - can help me.

I created a character on US-East: Mattherson because the leadership of the community I'm a member of decided that this was going to be our home server. I've already spent whatever remained of my Station Cash (the first half was on DCU) buying customization options for my persona.

This was about an hour, or so, ago. Just within the last minute, we've changed to a different server.

My issue is this: I bought customization gear for four of the classes I knew I was going to be playing frequently. In order to play on this server we're switching over to, I would have to delete my character and re-create it on a different server. Question number one on this issue: Will my customization options be deleted along with the character if I recreated said character on a different server?
  2. RoosterNE

I thought I read somewhere during beta that the customizations were for that specific character.. so if you delete the character, your customizations go bye bye.

You might have better luck trying to talk them into going to the server they said they were going to in the first place.
  3. RedKing

this is a real problem im afraid

they should have implemented a character transfer option BEFORE letting people spend real cash on their characters without buyback option.

im afraid you're a victim of this mechanic.

try contacting them hopefully they will care.

I'd suggest not to delete the character.
  4. Losty

Yes, i suggest you contact costumer support and do not delete your character.
  5. KuramaBingyi

Well crap. I already deleted my character. -_-
  6. Hodo

Well you learned a lesson, the hard way.
  7. Grimmomega

Money down the toilet.