[Suggestion] [QoL] Some small improvements

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by XhYde, Sep 29, 2014.

1. XhYde

1. If a player is on a vehicle, press V5 Transport voice macro should change to "Need a gunner".

2. For some shotguns, press fire key can stop reload action and then fire 1 round. But in some case the delay after fire command is too long and that shot is wasted.
    I personally suggest that 1 click for reload stop only, and another click to open fire.

3. Engi press Use Ability key, only bring out ammo pack, don't deploy it.
    Because the deploy action delay is too long, sometimes that delay is fatal.

4. Display Grenades` splash dmg and range.

5. Display recoil value for infantry weapons.

6. Weapon stats change accordingly when attachments are equipped or removed.

7. When in a Squad/Platoon, show those Squads` recruit info.

8. Allow Squad/Platoon leader to move himself to other squad.

9. 2 ammo packs can exist at the same time when ammo pack is fully upgraded. But the description doesn't indicate that.

10. Add a new phrase to describe Spawning vehicle. Currently the phrase 2181863664 "Spawn now" is used for both Quick Deploy and Spawning Vehicle, there might be a problem on translation.

11. Add a new word "adept" for the second level of Objectives. Currently the word 2452541175 "Adept" is used for both VS BR title and Objective level 2, there might be a problem on translation.

12. Both TR & NC have a BR title named "Maj. General ". Differentiation between them would be appreciated.

13. Objectives tracker can be placed at right middle of the screen, weapon slot list can change to horizontal.

14. Increase wall climbing ability for LA Drifter jetpack.

15. Make Medic Triage ability also able to heal the passenger of the vehicle.

16. 6-rounds shotgun has become free default weapon, 8-rounds shotgun costs 250 certs for TR & NC, but it costs 750 for VS.

17. DPS of Mosquito`s nose guns are too low. Pls buff it somehow.

18. Thermal range for valk weapon is too short...

19. VS Ground Vehicle PPA is too effective at long range, the TTK is OK but the risk is too low and the velocity is too high. Pls nerf the velocity.

Sorry for my poor English...
    Thx for ur patience~
    • Up x 2
  2. DrPapaPenguin

Re:
    2) afaik you can click right mouse to cancel reload without firing

14) its not supposed to climb walls to begin with, its purpose is gliding.

Ill also add one more:: please stop pointing my map to where the squad leader is every time I die, its annoying as hell.
  3. Yuukikun

It's kind of obvious that you wrote this thread so you could blend in the #17 and #19.