[QOL] Quality of Life request, RLs

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by MasonSTL, Feb 24, 2014.

1. MasonSTL

This (for me) was brought up again in another thread, but was somewhat unrelated.

The iron sights on the rocket launchers don't make sense from an anatomical perspective. How does the neck reach up and over the shoulder mounted launcher to let the user see through the sights? Especially the NC one that has the bar for reloading right next to your face.

I know that this is a game and it doesn't make sense but, its one of those things that I see and I can feel it in my neck. Like seeing someone else get kicked in the groin.

Could we get alternative RL sights that are viewed from the side like the Annihilator has?
  2. Wobberjockey

the iron ights are rather silly.

i know that often times i need to aim so far up with the S1 that the target is completely obscured by the sight, which is silly because you'd think that something with that much drop would have ladder sights instead of a AR style sight
    • Up x 2
  3. Iridar51

[IMG]
    Well the RPG-7 has pretty much the same iron sights position as in-game rocket launchers, so from anatomical perspective it make sense. But I do agree with Wobberjockey that having a ladder sights would be great.