Pumpkin Head Leading?

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by Sevinos, Sep 28, 2015.

1. Sevinos

(Posting in Inf because cloaks.)
    Anyone else finding the new masks/pumpkin heads insanely easy to lead? I've noticed it's a ton easier to headshot other Infs (even deep cloaks where I can only see the shoulder) if they have the pumpkin heads on and I'm not sure if it's just my imagination or if the pumpkin actually changes our hitboxes.
    I'd love to see someone experiment with this, and if the heads/masks actually change our hitboxes, see if there's actually any advantage (a smaller hitbox) to wearing one, other than looking like a Spandex clad Ghost Rider.
  2. Sir Cypher

This would be interesting to hear. One reason I avoid the pumpking heads is because they totally utterly destroy any chance of blending in with the terrain using camo. I use instead haunted skull face paint, because it's the least visible of the halloween masks I own. On the other hand, I love enemies wearing the pumpkin heads, because they practically jump at your eyes, even when they're faaaar away. Makes spotting (not talking about q-key) enemies so much easier.
  3. KoRneY

I don't believe changing your helmet changes hit boxes. On the flip side, orange is an extremely hard color to blend in with everything else in the game, and I'd say is far easier to track with your eyes.

I do something similar, in that I wear darker camo overall than what my weapon is. My hope is that on a minuscule scale it will slightly detract from my head (ie the eye gravitates toward light and bright).