PU01 Patch Notes: Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by Raxxyl, Nov 12, 2013.

1. Norington

Devs be just ffin around on Connery it seems.
  2. XxxAriansxxX

Does anyone know when the servers will be unlocked????????????????????????????????????????????????:(
  3. Norington

THEY ARE UP
  4. IamTheRyaN

ONLINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
  5. Ultrabeast

Good to see all that station cash I bought a year ago has gone to something useful instead of cocaine :) Going to buy more if my frames get above 100. Finally we are unbound from the shackles of low frames and can destroy each other like we were always meant to.

6. ST4LK3R

:eek:
  7. x2cygnus

Stuck at 96% loading screen....
    2 minutes later: Update - now at 97%.
  8. cobaltlightning

Things finally get up, can't log in.

Logging In circle forever spinning on character selection, eventually stopped and is now forever 'play.'

Time to make a patch to patch the patch
  9. Sammywillz

Got stuck at 98%. i guess its just the login is just processing a lot of people so it might be a bit slow because too many people are logging on -woodman
  10. majogl

Login takes forever dammit
  11. Athanasios2104

guys, lets be realists and wait for 2-3 hotfixes the coming hours/days ;)

relax, it's happening
  12. Vandali

I love this change! :D
  13. Hyncharas

Framerate smoothing is a good idea for some players though, again, I suspect it will be switched off for me. This is probably going to sound difficult right now, but with streaming LODs at long range being one of the major issues, the studio may want to consider a much-later patch utilising the Cloud that handles it, instead of offloading it to older CPUs.

My system is a laptop, almost 8 years old and I can't afford a new one, so anything that lowers the framerate too much will make the game unplayable.
  14. Church41349

"fix for sending tells cross server"

Does that mean that I can no longer send tell cross server or does it mean I will no longer get a user not found error when I talk to my friends on different servers?
  15. Raraldor

if I read it right, recon dart will still have 50 meter effective range, but if you are up to 150 meters away from the dart, you will still be able to see what the dart shows. It's a needed addition imo.
    • Up x 3
  16. Sedin

Uiuiuiuiui me like!!!
  17. Sedin

This: I will no longer get a user not found error when I talk to my friends on different servers. ;)
  18. Ravenheid

\m/ that's the most metal thing I've ever heard of, within the last two weeks!
    Am eager to see that in-game! *patching*
  19. ELITESOLDIER34

nice job took the stuff from the test server and now that has happened when you're done finishing all the stuff for this patch can you make the test server LIVE I would love to see the test server as a LIVE server option in the "choose your server" option when you create a character. test server is losing action and would love to see it gain more :)
  20. SashsaACIII

nou conekt to Server !!! *Dolgo to conekt.