PU01 Patch Notes: Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by Raxxyl, Nov 12, 2013.

1. Cirevam

Just look at the secondary weapon. Is it moving around independently of the main body, or is it locked in place? Then decide if you should engage or not.

Oooooh I want to get home and start patching so badly. My friends haven't played in a while since most of us had bad framerates, so I'm going to try to get them all back in the game.
  2. ZenzotuskeN

Frame Smoothing, does it still cap at 60 FPS? or does it now go above that without changing 'UserOptions.ini' or can i still change my 'UserOptions.ini' with the following settings that was mentioned on one of the test server threads.

this is what i used on the test server:

Smoothing=1
    SmoothingMaxFramerate=120
    SmoothingMinFramerate=20

Thanks,

ZenzotuskeN
  3. shoguncawwill

the patch is vary good for amd users an for existing users by having the addition of the smoothing option this works like vsync but not this takes the seting's that you have set and fixes the rate of how you are seeing. let's say I have the game set to ultra and im getting up to 120+ frames but its hurting my graphics card and making it squall and run at a fast speed to render the game so when this is turned on it lowers the amount of frames to the gpu to render and caps that.
  4. DDpeetje

Come one for us with no life in a certain timeframe please indicate the downtime.
    • Up x 1
  5. ObsidianSoul

Currently harassers are the most powerful offensive vehicles ingame. With almost the same durability as a tank, double the firepower (if you have a max), the speed of a flash, and an "autorepair" (if you have an engi) that basically makes it invulnerable against certain kinds of attacks. They can kill sundies and tanks in seconds, and run circles around aircraft.

Everyone seems to have forgotten that harassers were classed as "transport" vehicles. Even their name suggests that they harass. Why does it suddenly seem to be a given that they should be able to engage and kill HEAVY tanks?
  6. ParadoxPancake

Am I like... one of the few Infiltrators legitimately happy about these changes? I don't even snipe most of the time because it does nothing for my squad or team. I run primarily as an SMG Infiltrator when I'm on the ground so I can hack terminals which can EASILY turn the tide of a battle around. See: Hacking the vehicle turrets at the bottom floor of a tower like Indar Excavation.
  7. 1fiercedeity

8. majogl

When will the bloody servers be available?
  9. cobaltlightning

WTT My Body for Master Server Key, LF unlocking ALL the servers.'

+1 to whoever else plays MMOs
    • Up x 1
  10. Morti

[IMG]
    • Up x 2
  11. k3lt

I came back after a year or so to see the optimizations done, and guess what. The servers are still not up after maintenance and no further info, not a great first impression.
  12. PhoenixFanatic

Being NC still sucks these days. Especially after the warpgate-exchanges....
  13. Arquin

If you would ******* read the last page you would see what's up.

Welcome back, now shush.
    • Up x 3
  14. R3dBeaver

WE HAVE 3RD PERSON MODE?????????? OHMAIGEERRRDDD
  15. onadinz

come on!! im updated now what? server is locked brahhhh :mad:
  16. XxxAriansxxX

When will the servers be unlocked
  17. Mortucus

18. Gamba

no.
  19. cobaltlightning

And now I can't help but be reminded of Maple story's tech team.

they take things down for maintenance and game's entirely unavailable for 24+ hours.
  20. Cobracommander

SERIOUSLY...servers...come up -_-