PU01 Patch Notes: Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by Raxxyl, Nov 12, 2013.

1. Adeon

Great job ;) .
  2. Mortucus

i hold out on this one its been fixed many times and what about the triple loading screen lol hehehehee
    • Up x 1
  3. CleanUpGuyCZ

Darker nights on Indar and Esamir? This means... bring back the beta night was a succes.
  4. LunacyStudy

Sort of.

The feedback given was that we'd want darker nights, given there were better features to support it (stronger lights, more indoor lighting). They're not going whole-hog until they've got all the features requested in there, is my understanding.
    • Up x 2
  5. Shadowyc

You can play the game in 3rd person? I didn't know that...or do they mean for vehicles and whatnot?
  6. BL4CKW0LF22

• So you mean to tell me, after all the performance enhancements, Squad Deploy was taken away as a Drop-Pod feature? Wonderful...let's just change infantry tactics while you're at it too. :rolleyes:
  7. LunacyStudy

It had to go in my opinion. Something had to be done about it. Even a well-organised defense couldn't hold a sunderer against one or two drop-podding engineers with tank mines.
    • Up x 1
  8. Zloba

• Up x 1
  9. ironeddie

Glad to see the optimisations going live. Well done soe you've been busy.

I see the range of recon dart is going from 50m to 150m that could make life harder.
  10. a4555in

Made my day...finally lone pilots can use galaxies to scare enemies into thinking ~10 MAXes are going to drop on their heads:D
  11. Nintyuk

It would of been nice if the flak armor direct hit's change had made it in but better performance and battle flow is clearly awesome and i'm glad it's finnaly here.
  12. Nintyuk

My Battle Gal will be FEARED!
  13. Grughbar

I guess im just going to stay up and play PS2 and be super tired when school is in the morning :) excited for the servers to go live :)
  14. Being@RT

The patch notes don't mention anything about dark nights, just that dusk and dawn are darker..

When I first read the recon dart changes, I flipped. Then I noticed it's not actually increasing their detection radius, just the radius where it shares info to friendlies. It's a buff for sure, but one that could be classified as a bug fix.
  15. Thundinator

• Up x 1
  16. Thundinator

Thx for the answer , i was starting to rage so hard xD
  17. Wezdor

Waaiiiit a second. I don't see any patch notes about making the Scythe and Magrider fugly.
    If they didn't just forget to add it to the patch notes, then

WOOOOOOO!

PU01! :D
  18. Nintyuk

Remember guys this is purely a optimisation and bug fixing update, There are big balance updates planned next but their keeping them seperate.
  19. don

Nice Patch, good work! Now on to hossin, ressource revamp, cont lock, etc...
  20. darkstarzx2

[IMG]

Thanks a bunch SOE! :)

Don't know about the whole "Vehicles don't show the number of occupied seats anymore" thing, but it will certainly make for some interesting Galaxy distractions! XD