PU01 Patch Notes: Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by Raxxyl, Nov 12, 2013.

1. Smitteys86

Dear SOE,
    thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou
    thankyouthankyou
    thankyouthankyou
    thankyouthankyou
    thankyouthankyou
    thankyouthankyou
    • Up x 1
  2. Stride

At long last. The moment we have been waiting for since beta. thank you thank you thank you.
  3. maxboy

You missed the point, watch closely when he stepped forward and backward, other player character's appearance changed depends on the distance.
  4. Zanzabaarr

now for some balance patching!! screw strikers!! nerf ZOE maxes pleeeasseee
  5. IsaacTheWalrus

How about adding an option to disable whatever AA you guys are using?
  6. Brasil

correct, somebody else with this problem ?
  7. Rocketpig3

8. Madly

I usually don't give kudos where I think it's "Your Job"... But, in this case, VERY well done. Focus and insight, hard work and dedication, all payoff in the end. Congrats on a successful patch.
  9. Raimondi06

hello devs, i have a problem recently, i usually freeze when playing the game, even though im not in huge battles, some freeze when playing, loading and even dying!plz fix this quick i know a lot of other people have this problem too. thx
  10. Fejcik

That patch kill that cool game for me
  11. Dr. Death

Looks nice.

Dislike the fact that now you cant see how many enemy occupants are inside an enemy vehicle.

Dont try me to eat that **** that HUD was redone for performance. i DO LOVE the new HUD, but dont tell me the new one increases performance because i wont believe it.
  12. SirNinja

Ugh. The game still crashes. HALP
  13. Titiu

30+ fps on biolabs with 96+ players would be nice, but I didnt believe that would be possible with these specs:
    Phenom II 955 @ 3.5ghz
    4gb ddr2 800mhz
    9600gt 1gb
    but it was, and on medium settings (shadows/flora off) :D
    awesome patch
  14. wezleybruce

Some one still needs to get on to the USB interface triggered crash problem in windows 8 and 8.1. Windows 7 is almost impossible to buy in some places and non USB based mouses and head sets are equally impossible to find. I'm getting only a few minutes of game play per session. Make it work on windows 8.1 we can't go back to windows 7. Windows 7 emulation does seem not fix it. That may be a clue.
  15. Yikes

Same here. So far 3 freezes tonight alone. That's with clean booting (using msconfig) and everything set on Very Low graphics.
  16. jbomb99

Guess I'll download this again and give it another shot. I don't expect much to have changed tho as from the news blog its been optimized for a PC twice as powerful as mine. We shall see... Let the testing begin!
  17. sfxmega

Thank you so much for the performance update, keep up with the good work SOE :D
  18. jbomb99

And it still locks up if too much is going on.
  19. Drekinn

First up, I'm most pleased with the increased fps and overall effortless display of chaos in the heat of large battles.
    However, although the new HUD health/shield bars are not to my liking, it's the change of font used for player names and terminals etc. that is unforgivable: the typeface is now all squished together and illegible, and the coloured backing is most distracting. Please can this font be reverted back to its original crisp and readable form so that I don't have to squint and curse under my breath while playing this otherwise most brilliant game. Thank you.
  20. SinisterSerpent

I do not want to sound like a dick... but guys In my computer it actually slow it down, my computer is old, I have a phenom II x4 still, but before I could swear it ran much, MUCH better, now its all 20 fps and choopy.