PTS Vehicle testing secondary guns

Discussion in 'Test Server: Discussion' started by Arpheus, May 2, 2017.

1. Arpheus

I did some testing on the PTS Server and noted down some TTK's which I got using a stop watch. They are not perfectly precise but can give some impression about the weapons.

This list has the TTK in seconds to kill a PTS sunderer at point blank range and from 150m:
    [IMG]

Some stuff I found while testing:

• Interesting note: AI guns like Proton PPA now deal damage to MBT/Sundy. Before these vehicles were immune to some AI guns.
    • Usually magazine size gives about 20-50% increase in Mag size. For exampole the Saron Laser Cannon on a Scythe adds 10 rounds to 60 basic rounds, the Maelstorm Turbo Laser gets additional 10 rounds to 38 basic rounds and the antares gets 10 rounds to the basic 110 basic rounds.
      The Scythe Light PPA adds 24 rounds to 20 basic. Thats +120% ammo from mag size 4 which more than doubles the magazine size. Is this a bug? You can imagine the amount of AI spam this allows with one single magazine
    • :::: For Devs: There is a missing String for the reload speed for Canister H: "Error: String ID 5998663 Not Found!"