PTS update

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by LodeTria, Dec 9, 2016.

1. LodeTria

PTS got updated with some interesting stuff, like sunderer rear AV weapons & galaxy hyenas (lol). Thanks to shaql of reddit for the patch notes: https://www.reddit.com/r/DBGpatchno...s_20161209_unofficial_patch_notes_ava_armors/

• Up x 3
  2. Gundem

We battle sundies now
  3. Campagne

Ugh. The NC does really need more railguns, but do they have to have a charge delay? :mad:
  4. Cyropaedia

Why does AF-V1 Paladin's description sound more awesome/powerful than the TR and VS weapons?

Paladin..."Decimating long range vehicles with ease".....

Gatekeeper Gate 2.0?
  5. LaughingDead

With battle sundis on the rise, I hope tanks get a look at then. After all, more cheaper easy AV puts them further and further away from core gameplay.
    • Up x 1
  6. Campagne

That's probably just the victim complex. :p

But in all seriousness, based on the description what I would garner it to be the AV equivalent of the Railjack, whereas due to the charge delay the projectile lands much later after the trigger has been pulled than the next best option with a lower velocity and no delay.
    • Up x 1
  7. Humoreske

ANT hunts MBT. omg
  8. Mojo_man

I keep asking myself "Do the Devs hate tanks?"
  9. Diilicious

:rolleyes:
    • Up x 1
  10. Cyropaedia

Vulcans and Aphelions would be real threats on ANT though.

Gatekeeper nerf is good.

Enforcer is balanced.

Saron (Harasser version) is a joke weapon.
  11. OldMaster80

Why should anyone put Pelter Rocket Pods on Galaxies where there is Bulldog as option? Pelters are already a Valkyrie weapon and we all know Valkyrie weapons are awful.
  12. Kristan

AVA Armor! Horyshet! There goes my money...
  13. Demigan

Yes! Because Battle Sunderers and ANT's really needed a buff! /s

They already have too much armor, no weakspots to exploit and a cheap cheap price.
  14. Mojo_man

Oh don't forget the best part. Ants can use the Cortium Shield or even turn invisible. So that should be fun.
    • Up x 3
  15. AlexR

Mmm and yet again TR gets crap and needs to come pin-close to be able fight back, wich is OFCOURSE the best option for INCREDIBLY FAST sunderers. Can't wait for vs and nc sunderer trains to melt everything from the safe distance, good job, daybreak. Seriously i'm tired of that, the only one good ES weapon (gatekeeper) was nerfed because of kids crying: we don't want to be attacked from far away, please make tr come close again so we can aim easy as we usually do. Too bad i've spent so much time, certs and money on my tr, if i could reset everything, i'd definetely pick a fraction who have freaking WEAPONS in a SHOOTER GAME.
  16. Demigan

Explain "crap yet again".

For Sunderer defense these things are far more useful. Also think about current Battle Sundies, those Furies don't have a lot more range so someone who knows how to use a Battle Sundy will be owning with it.

Yeah! TR never had something like that for their Harassers and MBT's, and now even one for their ANT's! Never!

Kids cried for good reason. The weapon has almost the same DPS as an Enforcer that magdumps (more DPS than an Enforcer that has magdumped), it had laser accuracy, it finally requires some leading which it didn't before, it doesn't punish much for misses and it has a near continuous fire rate.

Yeah! If you could reroll for a faction who have freaking WEAPONS in a SHOOTER game you would have to pick the TR! Or the VS maybe, but not the NC ofcourse because they lag behind in most area's.
    • Up x 2
  17. Valenz

Why not the Vulcan?

Imagine the possibilities!
  18. Tanelorn

19. Daigons

TR now has a 3rd vehicle platform that can carry the Gatekeeper which can go Invisible, Shield or turbo billy goat up the sides of mountains to rain death. What can go wrong?
    • Up x 1
  20. Daigons

The NC and VS ones for sure.