PTS Update ( LMG changes and VP's ) and Playtest Today. ..

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by HadesR, Oct 20, 2015.

1. HadesR

• Up x 1
  2. ATRA_Wampa-One

It's better than last time, but VS is still missing a CQC option that can compete with the Anchor/MSW-R that both have SPA and 0.35 moving ADS COF.

Add those to the SVA-88 and these look like solid changes IMO.
  3. Flag

I honestly don't think that's ever going to happen.
  4. TheFlamingLemon

Wait wait wait wait WAIT a playtest? Does this mean I can get the Analyst helmet? And this is at 4 PM Pacific Time?
  5. Bearded Wall

Misc
    • Skill line trees are back

WHAT is this.
  6. FateJH

There was discussion of restoring the old certification list. While that was in context of something they were doing for the PS4, that might be this. I saw information about it in a Twitter thing on the side of the main forum page yesterday.
  7. Mongychops

Well, I'm sure the Eridani will get buffed to Cyclone levels to give the VS something to stand up in CQC...

....Nope definitely not happening either.
  8. Flag

Naturally.

However, I know the solution to this problem.

We must construct additional Pylons.

(edit: As a side note: LOTV hyyype!)
    • Up x 1
  9. Dualice

Glad they're finally putting these through. Will be quite interested to see what the player base makes of them. I'll be quite intrigued to see how the Orion/BG changes play out too. Loss of the .75xADS but a slight improvement on the recoil stats... hmm!
  10. 1Tap2Tap

I would really be happy if we finally could have the LMG changes implemented on live.
    Also, everything adding to the "meta" is welcome in my opinion.