PTS Update 8/20

Discussion in 'Test Server: Announcements' started by JGood, Aug 20, 2013.

1. dragonwinds

Ravens didn't need a nerf, people just couldn't stand being killed by an NC max outside of 5 meters
    • Up x 3
  2. Messaiga

Well they can buff Falcons for that, couldn't they? Something as powerful against vehicles like Ravens should not be very effective against infantry, besides, slugs are supposed to give us better killing range. I suggest that you use them.
  3. Pikachu

[IMG]
    • Up x 6
  4. Liewec123

• Added dome shields to Amerish
    [IMG]
    whether is adding the god-aweful lattice to esamir or removing any spawnpoint that might be useful,
    or adding these dome shields turning every base into a damn biolab fight,
    each update seems to make the game worse and worse....
  5. DeadliestMoon

You can't be any further from the truth.
  6. MykeMichail

our slugs give us better killing range at the cost of increased ammo usage per kill. they are so innaccurate that beyond about 25 m you will miss the vast majority of your shots, regardless of how accurate you are.

Until they reduce slug cone of fire, any "you should be using slug" arguments are invalid.
  7. Pikachu

I find no dome shields. -.- Where are they?
  8. Liewec123

no idea, maybe they removed them, i just read the patch notes XD
  9. DeadliestMoon

No they didn't.
  10. DeadliestMoon

I believe they're at the Amp Stations and Tech plants on Indar.
  11. Messaiga

Well, I have used Slugs and I can tell you that it makes your Anti-Infantry ability much better, but against other Max's your performance will go down the toilet. Reducing the COF of NC Max Shotguns would be even better than a Falcon buff though.
  12. BITES

Falcon nerf (plus pounders and to a lesser extent Ravens) is completely stupid and has me asking is SOE really just trying to get as many people as possible to table flip this game and sod off to something worth their time.

LISTEN TO YOUR CUSTOMERS ITS NOT A NEW CONCEPT FFS.
  13. DeadliestMoon

They do listen, they may not be able to reply to everyone, all the time but they listen.
  14. Pikachu

Yeah they actually do. After 4 months of complaints on the changes to falcon thet decide to do something about it: increase max velocity from 100 to 120. Its like giving HE cannons slightly less bullet drop.
    • Up x 1
  15. Tykune

I thought this was supposed to be part of an optimization patch, not a full bug fix patch.. though bravo for finally dealing with some of the worser issues and not trying to throw 100 percent of your effort into optimizing for the PS4 release
  16. DeadliestMoon

Who says they were doing this for the PS4 release?