[PSA] Unofficial PTS patch notes on reddit

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by ArcKnight, May 26, 2016.

1. JohnGalt36

Everyone laughed a few months ago when I said I had to aurax the Airhammer before they nerfed it... Now I'm just sitting here with an AH aurax laughing about how it's about to be nerfed into the ground.
    • Up x 1
  2. Scr1nRusher

The VR on PTS is glitched and doesn't have splash.
  3. PasitheeVS

No, the splash works.
    It is either that only the AH is glitched or something about a Dev's client that was bugged...

I am not saying that TR is OP (it is), but that the Banshee at the current experimental state will be OP.
    • Up x 1
  4. EvilWarLord

Did i hear Amerish and Indar are getting water :O
  5. Towie

Well the patch notes state "Amerish/Indar water" - *searched Indar for said water and couldn't find it, so guessed the sun evaporated it before I got there...

*(Searched at high altitude by Galaxy - potential of missed puddles)
  6. Pikachu

The water surrounding the continent, biolabs and little lakes on Amerish.
  7. ArcKnight

I think its referring to the water inside the biolabs on India
  8. Pikachu

Esamir shadow light is now more rgb blue like Nexus. Lower part of sky is almost cyan in color. When you fly the lower half is pretty much white, might be annoying for pilots.
  9. TheFlamingLemon

1: What is that first one

2: Like, changing the aesthetics of it or how it behaves?

3: I really hope they're making cooler skyboxes that would be amazing. And hopefully these clouds are below the skybox, having aircraft go through them would be amazing.
  10. LodeTria

When you point your cross hair on a friendly you now get a green one instead nothing, also enemies are red too.
    some people didn't like it so now there will be an option for them to turn it off.
  11. sebastian oscar post

WHATER?
    WATER?!
    WATER?!!?!??!
    WHAT IS THIS?
    IS THIS WATER I SEE?!
    DO I SEE WATER IN PLANETSIDE!
  12. ArcKnight

13. sebastian oscar post

14. zaspacer

I was too far behind in my AH use to Aurax in time (and I didn't just want to grind farm Infantry full time). Then I got tired of playing NC as a Faction (they have no extreme range Infantry AV, and my bad aim is a terrible fit for the aim skill floor on the Reaver guns), so now I'm back to TR and will bother with completing the Reaver Directive some other century when it's not such a chore for me to play NC.

I am almost done downloading Total War: Warhammer. Sadly, I really hope I can enjoy that game enough to take a long break from PS2.
  15. DeadAlive99

Inactive core hoarding finally being addressed! Can't wait! This will infuse some life into the HIVE game.
  16. Pikachu

Comparison between live and pts Amerish skyfile.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  17. Pikachu

Comparison between live and pts Esamir skyfile.

[IMG]
    [IMG]
  18. Pikachu

Comparison between live and pts Indar desert skyfile.
    [IMG]
  19. Pikachu

Comparison between live and pts Indar grassland skyfile.
    [IMG]

Comparison between live and pts Indar canyons skyfile.

[IMG]
  20. C_Saunders

Which are which?