[BUG] [PS4] NS Emissary Pistol

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by o0CYV3R0o, Mar 15, 2016.

1. o0CYV3R0o

Not sure if this is just me but the ns emissary pistol doesn't go into deep cloak when i crouch playing Stalker class. :(

While we're on the subject of Infiltrators DBG are you ever going to fix the fact DarkLights illuminate infiltrators through floors ceilings and walls? I don't mind the darklight but this bug has always been frustrating and has been around since closed beta!
    • Up x 1
  2. o0CYV3R0o

3. TorakkIT

wait...they updated the game today :O???? ... oh i see the update notes :O.
    ok first thing i'm going to do when i log in is to unlock the emissary and play stalker, even if it is bugged i want to try it :)
  4. AxiomInsanity87

Well....that was a stealthy update.

No work today then.
    • Up x 1
  5. o0CYV3R0o

Hopefully you wont be crashing as much as me already crashed 3 times in one hour. :(
  6. Eternaloptimist

Yeah - I recently saw an infil because his pistol (I think it was an Emissary) was visible. and that caught my eye. But then I recently switched to high graphics and cloaked infils are so much easier to see now that I've suspended playing infil stalker for a while until I CBA to rethink my strategy.
  7. TorakkIT

oh noes..not that again :(, another question, are the old secondaries (t4 amp, inquisitor, hunter etc.) up to date too? looking at the update note the answer seems "no"
  8. Liewec123

is this on PC too? it'd explain a lot, i've had times over the past few days were it was night and i was motionless crouched in deep cloak and people have walked over and spotted me from 15m.
  9. o0CYV3R0o

How do you mean upto date?
  10. o0CYV3R0o

Quite possible as this bug was in the game from the beginning and around a longtime after and almost nobody noticed other than me and afew other dedicated players.

Saying that i would say its also possible they just saw you as a longtime Stalker player who now plays LA i've found it often incredibly easy to spot cloaked Infiltrators as i know where and what to look for.
  11. o0CYV3R0o

Seems this issue is also affecting the Blackhand while deep cloaked.

[IMG]
  12. Liewec123

i also know how to spot deepcloak infils (as hard as it is) and i believe i was in the perfect scenario to be almost impossible to be spotted by a random passer-by so i don't think it was that, i don't want to play the "deep cloak is invisibility!" card,
    but it was night, i wasn't wearing jazzy armour to minimize the edges and i was spotted from a considerably suspicious distance.

so i think it was visibility bug, i've had it before were my head remained visible, i hope the bug isn't flaring up again :p
  13. o0CYV3R0o

Yeah sometimes your helmet wont deep cloak or the ammo clip on your gun added to the fact DarkLights are near enough a wallhack against cloaked Infiltrators atm makes life for infiltrators alot more difficult.
  14. breeje

no they can't see us, the are all using aimbots :eek:
    this bug is not only on the emissary every gun is suffering from it and your head too
    we can see the bug if it's on our gun if we pay attention but not when the bug shines up our head

DBG please fix this it's in the game for over a year now
    if you can't fix it then hire someone who can
  15. TorakkIT

when they added the emissary on the pc they also buffed some NS/ES secondaries, inquisitor and T4 Amp fo TR, magscatter for NC ,spiker for VS and Hunter crossbow (and all the variants) for NSystem, i noticed that these changes are not mentionend in the update list so i was asking :)
  16. Mefi

• Up x 1
  17. Liewec123

18. TorakkIT

i'm having the same bug with the emissary (no deep cloack), and yes the side weapons are all updated , T4 AMP is now really awesome :)
  19. Eternaloptimist

I play PC and I've had an inquisitor for ages. It was upgraded to 2 shot burst when the patch came in. I don't know about the others but they were all mentioned in the patch notes.
  20. TorakkIT

not on the today ps4 patch notes ;), they didn't mentioned it, anway i tried first hand, and they are all updated.

i might also add that the game has a much better/smooth frame rate now but a terribile crashing factor :(