PS4: Harasser Vehicle Stealth does not work

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by LimaCharlie, Apr 5, 2020.

1. LimaCharlie

On the PlayStation 4, Genudine server, all factions, all harassers, Vehicle Stealth features.

Can still be seen on enemies mini map with using Level 4 (max rank) vehicle stealth on all harassers. The harasser vehicle stealth description says that it increases the lock on time for lock on missiles by 1 second and also prevents the harasser from being auto detected on enemy mini-map.

An Enemy harasser can still be seen on mini map even if they have maxed stealth equipped on their Harasser vehicle. I've tested the harasser vehicle stealth with friends (on other factions) on all vehicles, and the harasser is the only vehicle that stealth does not work on.
    Note: did not test the lock on time.. only tested the mini map detection feature of Vehicle Stealth of all ground vehicles.

Thank you.
    • Up x 7
  2. WCRjv27NC

I concur. Stealth is broken.
    • Up x 2
  3. Oryx863

Agreed, very broke at the moment.
    • Up x 1
  4. Kappalones

This isn't exclusive to PS4 unfortunately. We are experiencing the same thing on PC. Fully certed vehicle stealth on Harassers has the effect of a level one vehicle stealth. We just tested it with VS and TR and Harassers get autospotted after 75m.
    • Up x 1
  5. Thaccus

This is something I'd like fixed so much that I logged into the forums for the first time in what I think is 7 years.