[PS4] Disastrous update

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Riful, Mar 16, 2016.

1. Riful

Please, do something.

Since 3/15 update all the players are experiencing crasheS.
    Yesterday, I crashed something like 8 time in 4 hour of playing. And it was the same for my teammate.
    Today I barely played 1 hour after the server were shut down and then I, along with 4 of my teammate crashed together at the same time.

The server population has almost halved because the game is unplayable... not to mention ESF (I know you work on it).

Please, save this game before it's too late.
    • Up x 2
  2. cubannigthmare

call mte you are not the only one they will fix it
  3. DaBearUk

Riful dude , I have been having crashing for over two weeks now, i dont know if the guys running the game even bother to look at our posts, The thing that really gets to me is that they dont bother to put on forums what is going on, and that to me is the biggest worry, if they cant even put up post to there players then how hard are they working to sort all the crap going on, i know its not easy sorting these things out but as the people that pay there wages we should be told about the problems, Players are starting to head into other games and its a shame because PS2 is fun, im going to give it another couple weeks and if its not fixed im going to join my friends that have left PS2 in another game.
    • Up x 1
  4. TorakkIT

yeah after the last update we went from bad to disastrous, last evening i barely played 1 one hour and had 4 crashes wich means 25 mins of rebooting, relogging and redeploying, i obviously quit, in the afternoon i made 2 session of two hours and i had something like 10 crashes. this is the perfect way to lose customers, we would have survived a week more without the emissary while having a better tested update, yet they realase that kind of broken level things and make the customers even more uspet..
    • Up x 1
  5. DaBearUk

I know its Beta but they are still happy taking money from us players and i know this is what Beta is for but if your going to not post to give us the heads up on server being down or not letting you log in we would know there doing something other than taking our money.
    • Up x 1
  6. Riful

After the fix, i played 45' and crashed. Bad luck or nothing change?
  7. DaBearUk

nothing change buddy i was in for 10 mins and my friend was in less time and we both crashed, its starting to get silly now, they are a joke at moment online, im going to play killzone
  8. TorakkIT

the same here, now we have esf but the game still crashes
  9. DaBearUk

Its funny that they cant get the game to stop crashing but they manage to make the Money go from our banks to there bank no probs, is any of you guys from Daybreak even looking at these posts ?
  10. DaBearUk

Hey guys, Dont know if it will help but tonight i played hours and my game did not crash, the only thing i did different was i did not use the Instant Action button, my friend crashed out of the game after about 20mins and when i told him not to use instant button he did not crash anymore, like i say it may of been luck but its worth a try, let me know if it helps you all.
  11. Khast

Same here. Game crashes a lot after latest update.

EDIT: crashed 2 more times since i posted this
  12. DaBearUk

Forget it all, it was just luck, Game crashed 3 times in one hour tday
  13. DaBearUk

Played as long as i could crashed 10 times plus 2 times early today, screw it