Ps4 bugs

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Tumdaydar, Jun 21, 2020.

1. Tumdaydar

Hello everyone i have got a lot of bug that need fixed for ps4. If they on other systems would be good to know. Were to start is hard so lets go from what i got first. When runing sometimes i start to fall into the ground and run like im in quicksand. Also related is i fell through a wall 3 time for no reson. When spowning in on sunderor will spown under it not on side like one is sapost to. When shoting rounds turn into marshmelloss. I know this needs explaining, well when one shots they to do damage based on gun but i unloaded a clip into a engi all shots hit no kill and walked away with almost no damage from me. A simeral issue were i supprised a guy got points for killing him but he was still up and killing me. I was also geting shot through crates and wall were thare is no open space to hit me from like a windo or a crack. The last issue is server conecttivity were out of the blue ill get server for unknown resons. Sometimes becouse of huge fight were all factions fight in one spot but also will get if i solo cap a area. All this makes the game feel incosistent and needs fix.