PS4 beta in UK??

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by AdamantiumPandas, Jan 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oblivion1014

Got my code as well says already in use but i trust they will fix the problem soon
  2. ElPistolero

I got a code but it doesn't work I live in the US as I hear the beta code doesn't work for other countries.
    • Up x 1
  3. Jawameat

I recived my code couple hours ago and was super hyped but when I typed it in it says it was already used. If anyone has a fix for this I will be very grateful
  4. Red-Dot

[IMG]
    RadarX @RadarX
    ·

We've identified the issue with beta keys. Sorry folks! We'll be getting those of you with bad codes new ones today.

0 replies2 retweets3 favorites
    Retweet2
    Favorite3
    More
  5. Amillz9913

It's only a us beta.. Can I have your code man
  6. Sandman23

Same problem here. Code entered and error message received saying code is invalid or has already been used.
  7. Amillz9913

I mean it's up to you but would be cool since you can't really use it
  8. Amadazeus

Bump since this same thing is happening to me!
  9. KINGCHAOTIK333

Me too wtf is this I hope they fix it soon my friends code worked
  10. Aronson

im in us and my code does the same
  11. Oblivion1014

Yup having same problem but they just posted on twitter that those with that problem should get new codes later today so cant be long now
  12. Amillz9913

Yeah I'm sure that's a diff prob but being he is in South Africa it's not gonna work regardless
  13. Amillz9913

I've been really dieing to get a code it's the reason I got a ps4 and switched from Xbox... The delays have been killing me lol
  14. Sidesweep85

PSN store typically updates around 7:00PM EST on Tuesdays (Today). Let's be hopeful it works in an hour or two;)
  15. BillsGymSock

I get the same issue but I am in the UK. I have no idea why they sent this code out when the beta won't be available in my territory for a few more weeks.
  16. Jawameat

They tweeted out there sending out new codes, they accidentally sent out a dupe batch :D.
  17. KINGCHAOTIK333

Then why aren't all of us having issues
  18. bobfighter

same here help please
  19. Mr_LoVe_GLoVe

Could I have the code.please dude..I'll put it to good use and gibe the dev team good feedback.
  20. dull

I'm in the US and it's saying my code has already been used

also the PS store has been updated for today
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.