PS4 beta in UK??

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by AdamantiumPandas, Jan 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kegroll

It says the same thing for me. I live in the United States. Hopefully the store hasn't updated with the codes like mentioned above.
  2. DrTomatex

I've just recived the beta code of PS2 for the PS4 but i redeem it on the Play Store and that says that it isn't correct or it's invalid. Could anyone help me? I've waiting so long for this game.
    Thanks
  3. Paulgerber240

Hi guys

I received my email with my beta and forum codes. The forum codes clearly works but my beta code on the ps4 store give a error that says the code you have entered may not be correct or may no longer be valid (E-82000134)

Any help would be much appreciated

Regards
    The anxiously awaiting ps2 player
  4. Sagremort

Just got an update on Twitter, they are currently looking into it hold on your keys for now here is the answer i just got, Hold on to your key, we are letting Canada in soon. [RadarX]
  5. obi_nation

Yeah I'm having the same issue too.
  6. joseenmanuel

Hi

When i put my close beta code doesn´t work :(.
  7. xX-Blitz-Wing-Xx

Well it's beta so you're not needing to buy anything anyways once the beta goes down for the night you just switch the ps4 back to you standard account..
  8. Paulgerber240

I Have the same problem
  9. KimoKino

Same, It tells me on my ps4 that "This Playstation Network Card number has already been used. Please check your entry (E-82000130)"
  10. faemis

11. faemis

wrong section in the ps4 forum. also the problem has been answered for many threads.
  12. KimoKino

Ok will do, thanks.
  13. Blessed One

So instead of completely ignoring your question like the guy above me. You probably do not live in the US? if that is the case then your beta code doesnt work (yet?) because it is currently US codes only. If you do live in the states then I have no answer for you.

Hope that helped.
  14. MrNiCoS

I get this code (E-82000134) but i dont have a twitter.
    What should i do? :)
  15. faemis

I didn't ignore, i did say it was solved in "many" previous threads.
  16. faemis

hold onto it, they said they are working on a fix, or w/e wording they used, lol
  17. Demonwrath

I just got another code today and i gave it to a friend and he said it doesn't work
  18. Deadsoul15

Yea same here dude this sucks
  19. Blessed One

Maybe ignoring was a poor choice, But I still think that just telling the guy or giving a direct link helps more then telling him to search harder
  20. Deadeyejedi

It seems a lot of people are having this problem. A lot of these codes were redeemed on the 23rd. Most likely just a code creation problem. I just hope it works out, or this beta is going OPEN very soon.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.