PS2 on PS4

Discussion in 'Test Server: Discussion' started by Cryosin, Feb 22, 2015.

1. Cryosin

I can't find out my account name or password to login and post, or how they are linked, so I am posting about my PS2 on PS4 experience here. I honestly don't know how nor do I have the time right now to figure that out.

There are issues about the PS2 on PS4 experience that need some serious work asap:

1) The graphics look last gen, sometimes worse.
    2) The framerate drops quite often, even if only about 10-15 people are on screen. I've seen my framerate drop below 10 when flying.
    3) The UI is useless. There's the HUD and then there's a bunch of tiny Icons nobody playing on a TV would ever notice. If you are playing the game on a computer monitor (aka like the PC version) its not as bad, but thats not how people play console games!
    4) I can't see ****. Let me repeat that, when I play this game I CANT SEE ****. I Cant see any enemies, I cant tell whats going on, all I do is run around praying I notice a little black figure appear somewhere, spamming my "spot" button, and then shoot them hoping the AutoAim actually works.
    5) Speaking of Auto Aim, its really bad. It's either absurdly overpowered and makes the game way too easy or completely useless. The range is too low and when it does come into effect its way too powerful.
    6) The controls suck. Everything about the controls sucks:
    The response time
    The delay in aiming
    I can't adjust flying sensitivity vs infantry sensitivity
    Pressing TWO buttons to activity special abilities? Why would something that requires fast reflexes be setup with a dual button press? And I cant even fire my gun while activating that ability. It's like Heavy Assaults don't even work because of this.
    Spotting feels weird
    Flying feels weird
    Every tank feels like a hover tank because the controls are so slippery, and the physics are a little weird too.

There's more but this was my immediate reaction. These are BIG things, not minor fixes. The game does not feel high quality or polished in any way. I know the PS4 is capable of delivering a better experience than this. Battlefield 4 looks amazing, feels smooth and has crazy physics going on and its not a whole lot different than the PC vs PS4 version.
    My honest opinion for what it's worth:
    I don't think this game is ready
  2. Pikachu

There is a ps4 beta section on the forums....

4) Why you no see things?
  3. Cryosin

I cant post on it because I can't link my PS4 account.
  4. TheRealNattyIce

the frame drop is often due to nc burster maxs they are glitched